Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

I know that it’s very unlikely for cats to be a goshfather. I read him as town both on play and mechanically. But I’m getting paranoid because this game feels too easy with the number of confirmed town. And I don’t want us to get screwed if it turns out that cats is fakeclaiming.

I am not understanding how you role protects me but allows Urist to do a cop read on me?

Also don’t understand how you get another shot if jk

yeah but if screen is scum he can interefere with it again; i want to make sure it works since it failed on you last time

(ie i want her actoin to be like provable)

eh fair enough

it prevents a nk on you and rbs you
it doesn’t prevent actions to be taken on you

i was explicitly told that if i jk’d someone who was shot-limited they would get their shot back

So what you’re saying is that if cats’s ability goes through on me, that Srceen is likely town?

It seems silly to me that we would use a public inspection on the guy who can die instead of the guy who can’t die but whatever.

no, just that i want the role to be proven and don’t want it to be meddled with
if screen won’t immunize or whatever you i don’t care if it’s you

Cause his role made more sense before he clarified it.

Maybe you shouldn’t kill literally the only person trying to not let town be hoodwinked by the “masons” and their BS. Kthx.

Bad vote

If we are not lynching the masons or neighbouriser today, I think the lynch has to be Urist.
Whatever he claims about the GM fucking with him.

It makes sense for the lyncher role of a town player to be scum.

I could execute screen, cause man that whole role thing makes zero sense.

Would definitely prefer to kill Andres today though. I think it’s silly we’re just giving them a pass when they haven’t played town-positive, and they only bothered to show up and try to (mis)guide town after I started pushing on them.

Andre taking such a backseat role to ActionDan seems so unlike him I can see him as scum this game. But lynching in the Masons at this time is a hard sell.

It really doesn’t.

We aren’t lynching srceen today either. Sorry nanook but it’s gotta be you.

Yes, because heaven forbid we actually try to lynch scum.

I agree that you probably aren’t scum, but the other combos are skitter & mylo, andres & dan or srceen & cats. And I don’t particularly think any of those people are scum either. Soooo what do

What to do?
Lynch Nanook when you are saying you do not think he is scum?
A bit disingenuous Yes?

VOTE: URIST

I am not sure if you are scum either Urist, but I prefer you over Nanook.

2 Likes