Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

Definitely not scum, definitely the doc

Seriously. Their eod with the hunter lie and then all of this is just blatantly obvious

Hey, stop flattering me.

Iā€™m also one of the best town players in the world btw.

Think about this: Gtacc was at L-1 for hours last night. If they were town, why wouldnā€™t scum just hammer?

1 Like

After this vote count, Gtacc voted themself putting them at L-1, so unless you think the entire scum team is within Andres, Nanook, and Catspurr, then scum has a chance to hammer a town!gtacc

Since that didnā€™t happen, mechanically Gtacc is scum. Itā€™s obvious.

Also, what townie self votes like that in a 1v1 situation? Thatā€™s super suss in and of itself.

1)Scum can choose to not hammer me but this is not the case cuz
2)Scum is between you, cats and nanook. It is you and nanook

Also because of few things about assosiations, I thought you were town but then I was like nah, DS is still mafia

If itā€™s me and Nanook why even bring up Cats name?

Iā€™m 100% the doc, and you know this.

Because he was also voting me and he is not mason

Wasnā€™t your POE earlier in the day Mylo and Andres. How is it suddenly me and Nanook?

Andres claimed mason, you know why I put him out from my poe list

Also mylo has been townie and skitters also read mylo toen

Thatā€™s not a case for a DS/Nanook scum team.

Once per night

1 Like

There are more things about you, like your doc claim out of nowhere, or scummy role

Nanook fits more than anyone as a scumpartner for you, more than cats

Btw that iso was trash and just surface level thoughts with no real substance at all.

The one thing I want to respond to in it is, in regard to me saying thereā€™s a town announcer -

ā€œTrying to create the sense of announcer being town, if you were town, putting town near your name probably would not came to your mind.ā€ - Gtacc

Part of my role name literally says Town Announcer, thatā€™s why I used that term. Nice attempt at sussing me tho

I hardclaim town 2 shot watcher

Okay but why? Give reasons.

I think gtacc is hilariously obvtown, stop shading him