Demonic Mafia Town Win!

Thank you.

Snow problem

every other game you are told you are town though. I even asked if I was in the majority or minority party and wouldnt be told that either. Kinda seems like you may have more information than me?

I generally think the reasons to massclaim are

1. Status quo favors scum and things need to be shaked up.
  2. Status quo favors town and it secures the advantage.

So I’m against until we see how we’re feeling about the game state.

I would wager a lot of fake money that clem’s self-proclaimed best setup won’t have scum not knowing who each other are.

Yeah I do have more information than you. I’ll share:

If you don’t know who you are aligned with, you’re town. There’s no third parties.

Find scum that know who they’re aligned with.

This is senseless over complication. A red herring to mask some other fucky stuff that might happen in this game. Don’t get distracted by being town. Thanks.

1 Like

im just force town clearing myself here because scum likely wouldnt know that town werent told they were town :3

Okay you’re town clear. :+1:

VOTE: Elwood

Say it aint so I will not go

You obviously missed the point that I was making, something that Srceenplay picked up on - im fine clearing him for that reason

I give up and defer to your great point, which mystifies me beyond all comprehension; it is the greatest point that I will never understand.

1 Like

this also wasnt a very good response

That’s fine. Wasn’t expecting a mass claim right now. But we should consider doing it sometime more recently than we probably think we should IMO

LOL no. The first question I asked was if the other team also knew or didn’t know their teammates. I can safely assume scum, or whatever word for Clem decides is Not My Team also asked that same question. Come on

What was the answer?

A big bunch of essentially I’m not getting a clear answer out of Clem about it.

It doesn’t matter whether you’re town, good, scum, evil, Team A, or Team B. Just find the out-group and kill them. With all sincerity I’m asking you, are you good?

I severely doubt that scum would randomly ask if town would know their teammates. Thats a non-standard question.

Scum are always confused about why they are caught