Demonic Mafia Town Win!

You havent read my posts this game huh

So you really think Clem told some of us something completely vague and cryptic but told the other team crystal clear information?

I think if scum are put together in a private topic they arent going to randomly ask “hmmm… I wonder if town knows about eachother?” :thonk:

I mean the point is moot now but if I was scum and saw my role or some variation as a sample pm I would absolutely not have noticed the alignment ambiguity since there’s an implicit assumption that you’re the enemy. And I don’t think DS would have either (love you).

So the town-clear is 100% serious.

Your posts have been in essence “what is the name of my team?” And I’m telling you that doesn’t matter

This is why i publicly post win cons/ example pms because things like this can be angleshot to force clear tbh - but I will reap the benefit of an oversight forsure

The above only applies to DS.

I actually like (as in I townread) @UFOFever’s arguing with DS since I don’t think his (DS’s) point is one that scum actively disputes.

If we don’t kill Elwood today I’m going to gladiate them tomorrow.

So youre admitting that you havent read my posts this game then

Bang bang, it hammers in my head

Yeah, AD had an okay reaction to it. Srceenplay had a better reaction but Srceenplay is the sort of player that could pick things up like that easily also. Fine clearing both of them for today at least tbh.

Also I kinda agree with this assessment of UFO

hint

I claimed a part of my role

30 minutes after your post is a bit too long for me to give that much credit this early.

:colbert:

Yeah agreed, but then you also have reactions to it like Elwood and I would think that (if Elwood is scum here) that AD or Srceenplay as partners would have pointed that tripfall out in PT

Where’s the meme generator

OR it’s something that no shit I noticed but didn’t think needed a comment on because (begrudgingly) Clem’s a smart guy and wouldn’t make it that fucking obvious so I don’t think the point you’re trying to make really matters all that much.

I discontinued it a while ago since noone used it.

Or if it DOES matter, why give scum any more breadcrumbs?

:shook: