Demonic Mafia Town Win!

I’m that greedy jew Mammon. I can do something to change the gamestate after two demons die. I’m guessing I revive something or bribe a mafia? No idea.

Votecount as of post #301

ErikaFurudo (4): M2H, Ellibereth, Srceenplay, Tier
Elwood (2): UFOFever, DS
xRosen (1): Elwood

Not Voting (4): ActionDan, xRosen, WhemeStar, ErikaFurudo

Did You Know: the word demon is derived from an Ancient Greek word meaning spirit, and did not have negative connotations until a group of Jewish decided that spirits were evil because #fuckpagans. This has been your overly simplified fun fact for the morning, now we continue to our regularly scheduled programming.

“I don’t know what i do”
“I revive something”

is this a targeted ability

Wasn’t super cereal about it at the time

Seems like a good read after their post 104

I know ToS is barely mafia and has no/little day play, and while I don’t know much about EM I’m pretty sure they have some? Ignoring that point, they seem to have undisclosed forum experience and put their experience here smack in the middle between tos/em, so it feels like they’re talking up the cluelessness.

Seems defensive of my newbie vote. Let’s kill her!

Tbh I was thinking of keeping this to myself in some vain attempt to catch someone in a lie later on but it seems likely that I won’t live to be able to do that and / or my info might not be good at all.

I was informed through Clem that Andres is aligned with me.

I’m guessing Andres sent me this as it was not part of my role PM. This is unreliable especially after the double mod posts. If Chesskid made the post about four scum, then it’s possible he sent me the mail about Andres being aligned with me. This might be confusing, but I’m basing this on the second mod post being Andres and how nobody has mentioned Chesskid interacting with them.

I’m cutting my losses because I probably helped scum :muscle::muscle:

Isn’t alll of that stuff wifom or whatever of am I missing something

there’s nothing more useless than calling something wifom zzz

You just did something more useless though

Good call out

I agree my post was also useless

Thanks

So like I have a shitty vote on you. I’m kind of alarmed no one has called me out on it yet. But I think I want you to die just for the information gained. Sorry fam

“I’m guessing”
What are context clues?

Game is not bastard though and there will be no mod lies. Just ask the mod if this alignment is mod confirmed or not

Mechanically, I think we should do a power move and deadify both divinities when we can.

Practically, its way more fun to get riddles

and where’s my damn prize for solving that riddle

Destiny Hero - Plasma

Ya, I’m not convinced you are a bad vote.

Votecount as of post #319

ErikaFurudo (4): M2H, Ellibereth, Srceenplay, Tier
Elwood (2): UFOFever, DS
xRosen (1): Elwood

Not Voting (4): ActionDan, xRosen, WhemeStar, ErikaFurudo

Actually voting Tier might be helpful