Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

thanks for game!!! :slight_smile:

gg town, catspurr sucks, the usual stuff

see i told you i’m an amazing player who definitely wasn’t wrong about MS.
i wasn’t nervous for even a second. :ohyes:

1 Like

Yaaaaaaay!!!

thanks for the awesome game ffery! Flavour was great, setup was solid, modding was timely and accurate. No complaints!

I feel like I may owe Srceenplay an apology… :persevere: sorry for being an asshat.

:upside_down_face::crazy_face::nauseated_face::smiley::joy::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

great game guys

wow @catspurr !!!

I already apologized to him day 3, so I’m good there

oooh… so that’s why MS and myself were chosen… hah!

catspurr, you played really well, there’s no way I could have lasted as long as you did… obviously, since I was on the verge of getting lynched as town. :joy:
You got unlucky with your partners getting killed off, and unlucky that we randomly chose you to lynch on d4!

He did an awesome job… very well played

I’ve added the game design, night actions, qts, pts, etc to my post above.

I’m really glad you guys enjoyed the game!

I’ve had an idea for a ds9 game for about 25 players for a long while. One of these days I’ll nail down all the loose ends and run it!

In the meanwhile this game is a small taste of all the crazy going on in my brain for the big game!

1 Like

Very interesting game ob. Very memorable. Was so challenging. I always want to praise the scum team… because its soo hard. Really well done guys

1 Like

we are freeeee!!!

I did a couple of mindgames here - I wanted the scum team to believe they were facing a tracker and an alignment cop. And I wanted the town to believe there was an alignment cop and a weird something - maybe redirector, maybe an old style loud role blocker.

If you think something really didn’t work well, or was poorly thought out, let me know.

Designing this was a little like a uPick, except that I could pick all the characters and roles, but could not fully design the game until I knew how many players I would have.

The one thing I would definitely change is to decrease the length of the game days to either 5 or 7 days.

2 Likes

@fferyllt what would Josh’s ability have been?

Just the usual thing that possessing an orb would give him - access to the QT at night. Both of the players who could search for things at night were told that their abilities might change if they found something.

i feel like the choice to make yourself scum was questionable.
everything else was great. :grin:

1 Like

purrrrRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrRrrrRrrrRrrrrRrrrRRRRRRRRR

It wasn’t random! It was… skill!

I suspected catspurr coming into the day, but I couldn’t overcome the cats cuteness!

Your role had a little oddity that didn’t get actualized. Since you were analyzing cellular material to figure out what sort of species your targets were, you would not get a meaningful result from targeting catspurr. This means that he was the only player in the game who you could reasonably assume was a wormhole entity.

cats chose Odo as his fake claim, though, so would have had a reason why you couldn’t find any epithelial cells in his quarters! I don’t think he had anything like that in mind when he chose Odo.