Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

screenplay was going to be the lynch unless it was no lynch and no way am I being party to no-lynches

how about tell us what info the lynch gives us instead of the boo hoo post which helps…not at all.

wait, it wasn’t that much before EOD, even, iirc

what the hell, pyx

We discussed several possibilities in the CT.
You only ruled out targeting Mantis.
The rest of us were fair game.

So you tell me.

yay I get to keep my av, @MetalSonic :slight_smile:

It points to you and Urist, that’s what.

You say?

lol that’s so dumb

but you have to set your sails to lynch everyone in the end, don’t you

you know who the scum kill points at? you and metalsonic*, that’s who

*can scum do their PR as well as a kill?

what evs it’s an eternity no matter which way you look at it

what do you mean?
and yeah the srceen lynch didn’t happen anywhere close to deadline lol

@catspurr I asked you and Andres to decide my inspection for me since I was gonna be lynched anyway. You both said you were cool with me inspecting either Josh or Andres. Well, I didn’t inspect Andres.

I guess I didn’t explicitly say I was targeting Josh. But it should have been obvious.
I’m thinking that might have been a reason for his death.

I mean I find MS suss is what I mean

eh, remaining scum could see josh was cleared, pretty much

mayybe. still seems weird to kill him over Mantis or Andres.

That does not parse Urist.

Your read would have have given us the same information as the flip.
You are suggesting that killing Josh in someway stopped you from getting the information.

The NK, rather than hidding information from you has given us more information than you could have got.

Sorry I am repeating myself, but anyway I look at it I can’t see your argument.
Can you elaborate please?

Josh sure thought it was either MS or you, Judge.

wat
killing Josh stops the information from being useful.
like are you saying you wouldn’t complain about scum killing the guy you copped because “either way you know the guy’s town!”

i don’t really see this.

The night action is weird. Why would scum target Mantis tonight instead of MS again? It supposedly confirms that MS is town. Sure, MS was not getting lynched anyway… but if you can keep targeting him and keep the mystery alive, why not? It’s not that they have a restriction against targeting the same person twice… MS claimed he was sleppwalked twice in a row.

Oh? I see, but that is a point to you being towny.
Otherwise, if we are seeing you as scum, any ‘read’ you give is meaningless.
Or, a give away of you being scum if you get it wrong.

That is a possiblity of why Josh was killed, so you could say that you role copped josh, and oh look, he’s dead!

I will say this to the Screen lynchers. He should have at least claimed the 2-shot to help clarify, imo. So essentially we lynched a vanilla. But I can’t believe most of the wagon didn’t think there were better choices, including me. I’m just saying it would have been better to have used more of the time we had to further sort.

It’s like right there in his iso. Do I need to quote? He’d pretty much been on MS and Judge since Day 1…