Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

also rleevant, theres no real world where the pair doesnt net at least 1 scum flip

Look, everyone knows Iā€™m pyx and Iā€™m disgusting. Judge has said they do not enjoy playing with me at all. Everyone was thrilled with parsec, 'cause heā€™s a pretty boy. Me, not so much.

And yes, I push buttons a bit to see what shakes out. Judge even thinks itā€™s a scum tell, but itā€™s not. My nemesis started that rumour, and just like the ā€œpyx doesnā€™t lieā€ thing that cats likes and that has been aaaalll over MU every time I play there, itā€™s a false narrative - both are false narratives. Were smilodon left alive by Urist and those that followed, sheā€™d tell you sure, pyx is deceptive, but usually in more sneaky ways than direct lying, 'cause I view the game differently.

And mafia has to be somewhere - at least 2 of them, and likely a 3P Indie, so no, I donā€™t have Judge cleared. Judge acts as if they havenā€™t thoroughly fooled me before. Itā€™s day 2. I donā€™t know where mafia are, but I know thereā€™s a great likelihood one of them is a prominent posterer.

who is your nemesis?

Jerome

@Urist was Ms town for you based on the thing you thought last night - about only visiting _ffery?
Cause Josh makes a point here

yes, he certainly is your nemesis but that is universal for anyone unfortunate enough to play a game with him

your scum tell: Iā€™ve actually experienced so please donā€™t try to write it off as a copycat thing as I would never adopt any of Jeromeā€™s fucked up thought processes aka trolling

aaaand that is more gaslighting from you! no definitive response about the common-ness of miller in fferyā€™s games

ok Iā€™m done interacting with you this game

Iā€™m just saying he started that with a game at AFA where I was indeed scum, but I do it as town too (and even linked about 4 town games at the time to prove it). I do it to MZ a LOT as town, 'cause MZ likes to poke vote everyone in the game. I think we once even went back-and-forth for 3 days over my opening with a joke scum-read based on an avatar, and we were both town. But you do what works for you. If you want the direwolfie to behave Iā€™ll try that. I still doesnā€™t mean I have to read all the MR players I know best as incapable of fooling me.

We went through this - Nanook did not shade the claim, he just said that itā€™s something that people in his homesite would do. Urist is the one that made the statement that Nanook was shading the claim.

ā€”

This made me laugh. And itā€™s probably true.

Not sure who said that, but it certainly wasnā€™t me.

It wasnā€™t a huge point. And I had thought of Strongman, but dismissed it as unlikely. Not only is strongman a garbage role, but it would require us to have, at the very least, a full doctorā€¦ something I donā€™t see as super likely given how many other roles there are out there.
I could see x-shot I suppose. But I still feel like the possession thing is more likely.

Letā€™s vote scum guys

Put a comma in there somewhere

I think you meant to post this in your scum thread?

What a MAJOR slip

Like your neighbourhood?

You do realise that you both probably town?
Unfortunate I am ready to vote either of you because of your antics.

a redirection -aka a niche possibility- should never be ā€œmore likelyā€ here

I think one of Metal and CABD are scum.

I am think there is only 3 scum, meaning only two left.
So one of metal sonic or cabd

and one from the remaining.

Yup that was the joke.

1 Like

True.

You have played with Metal enough times Josh to think they are capable of creating the Fferyllt PMed me Gambit?

he is definitely capable, hes a player that prefers scum

its more a question of how likely is the possession mechanic, because if its real cabd is probably scum fakeclaiming tracker