Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

Hmmm, you are doing a good job of sounding paranoid.

I hope I am being paranoid about you Srceen, I am still inclined to see you as town.
BUT.
Andre is saying that Nanook and me double down on each other could be scum theater really opens up the possiblity that anyones interaction with Nanook is suspect.

So? You roll with it but donā€™t agree with it?

@catspurr @Mantis did _fferryy mention in the QT that he was a 1shot vig?

The reason I ask is because even though I was rather annoyed at _fferyllt for being lazy, I saw that behavior as being Town indicative (as I think others did). I just think I saw a lot more effort from _fferyllt when it was important for people to perceive him as Town, as when he was the SK in Flip Flappers (he was constantly complaining about a lack of effort from the Town in D1 for example).

I think your progression on _fferyllt is not crazy. Itā€™s just that it was way off. As was your perception of Nanook. So you could just be wrong, and need to recalibrate. Or you could be Scum trying to push a narrative. You see what Iā€™m saying?

If you are Scum, then you knew _fferyllt was Town. So you constantly ending on _fferyllt and away from Nanook is a bad sign. At the same time, if you were Scum, I think you might have been more careful than to let everyone know for sure that you were actually voting for Town. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying. If you are Town, then you obviously would not have known. So Scum might be trying to make you look bad. But I am a little skeptical of going for the easy vote, so I am not sure how to read all of this.

No I donā€™t. But itā€™s not good enough reason to think theyā€™re Scum either.

I take Andre seriously, it that is what you mean.
Just because he is wrong about me does not mean the observation about nanook picking fights with scum buddies is wrong.

No, he said very little really, just asked us about our thoughts on Nanook and I think CABD.
Let me double check that.

He wondered if cabd was trying to bus distance himself from nanook.

He aksed me rather pointedly why I didnā€™t hammer cabd.
I said I was early town reading skitter and was thinking no lynch was a better option and then when the smilo wagon got rolling I kinda got over excited and jumped on.

In my defense I had a slight town read on cabd.
Was very neutral on smilo, and have very leary about Smilos scum game.
It is amazing how often she rands scum.

He was unconvinced about nanooks voting me and his reason for doing so, but then pricked up his ears when nanook unvoted me in ā€œfrustrationā€.
Which I guess is a mark aganst me.

He also asked what was going on with my vote on Mental.
I said that I did not think it would start a wagon on mental.
That I even highlighted that is was an OMGUS vote because mental always scum reads me.
It was just a bad tempered display.

I also explained that I am far more emotional and bad tempered with these longer games.
And explained some points about this to Mantis.
She can relate that conversation if she wants to.

He said more than I thought.:roll_eyes::smiley::rofl::joy::ohyes:

oooh.gif

I donā€™t think nanook tried to make me look bad. If they did anything re me, they didnā€™t engage me too much. I think scum!screenshot is trying to make me look bad, look at their post above!!!1!!

um but youā€™re still scum reading me, right?

At the time of the vote I donā€™t think I was, now I have a slight scum lean on you.
Or at best neutral.
What was the Bauble you recieved that fitted so well?

It was of Bajoran workmanship. It fit on my wrist like Iā€™d worn it for years! GM might be hinting I have dementiaā€¦

man weā€™re going to have to rebuild our friendship after this game :slight_smile:

And you didnā€™t receive an invite to the Temple?

no, no idea what that all is about. Iā€™ll get interested in all that blabber when it means something for my scum hunting, which at the moment it does not

OOHHH icky femaly touchy feely type post.:joy:

1 Like

That maybe part of what is bothering me about your game this time.
Three of us were in the temple and _fferyllt was a town special.

We donā€™t know for sure but it seems fairly evident that he killed Nanook.
Does that not matter to your thinking about the game?