Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

It signifies that ffery is a total psycho who is thoroughly enjoying us 13 townies tearing each other apart while she, the lone scum, cackles cancerously in the corner.

How do you know?

He just started playing on my home site as well.

Why?

The mechanics of the game you pointed to are quite complex - changing the value of any one players votes via showdowns that are resolved with card values, together with potential interferences (which I presume the Scum would use to change results and cause issues), special moves, and what were being referred to as immunity idols… yeah, I had to spend some time just reading the rules to understand some of the conversation. I only just started reading the actual game, but I’ll get through it.

because i would expect him to show some level of paranoia about me (see, for example, how he interacted with me in the chosen game). too easy a read here

and i havent done anything so far that would warrant that read

Yeah, that was…a weirdly balanced game, very swingy. But, I think the way I played scum there is fairly representative of how I generally prefer to play—high risk high reward, and high volume posting. I don’t really believe in lurking as a scum strategy (I mean, there are obvious caveats, but 9 times out of 10 I’d rather play the game than not play the game), and I do tend to like ostentatious plays as both alignments, and I think that games as good as any of demonstrating my preferred scum style.

Of course, I’ll probably have to play differently when I do draw scum here, just because the site meta is different, but yeah, some stuff will translate when that happens I’m sure.

Why you so vain

VOTE: nanook

It’s a good song, yo. Definitely not deserving of a vote.

(I do enjoy talking about myself and strategy in general though, my apologies if I got too sidetracked. I don’t see any riveting discussions I was distracting from, but OK.)

I needed a good excuse to change my vote and this is good enough.

I’m confused why you need an excuse for anything as town.

VC 1-6

Urist: 2 (Metal Sonic, parsec)
catspurr: 2 (Nanook, Urist)
Josh: 1 (skitter30)
skitter30: 1 (ActionDan)
Nanook: 1 (srceenplay)

Not voting: 6 (catspurr, Josh, AKFD, Mantis, _fferyllt, Andresvmb)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: August 13, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• skitter30 limited access on Fridays and Saturdays
  • :slight_smile:

1815, after the Congress of Vienna.

Haven’t I revealed it in PlayDIp?

(I’m 13…)

You have, but I felt uncomfortable making that reveal on your behalf.

There are no excuses for voting anyone as long as it’s a stupid vote or a joke vote…

I don’t think you’re really following what I’m saying.

Wait… What were u saying?
Apologies.