DBZ Mafia Game Thread (Town Win)

You can continue to insist on being a [redacted]. That’s completely up to you. But it smacks of ridiculous hypocrisy when you’re trying to drive to change a word to make a more inclusive community and yet constantly attack players for their mistakes. If this is your attempt at adhering to your own stupid guidelines about the sort of criticism that’s acceptable, then that’s laughable.

I was also “confirmed” town. There was no reason to believe I was ever scum, unless you asked the host if Mafia got a VT rolecard.

I’m not faulting star for giving Jake a TR at all

The weight of that just diminishes as stuff goes on

1 Like

end of day yesterday I was planning on shooting jake and got talked out of it

:shrug:

also star carried

1 Like

you were not confirmed. the fact that you feel this need to constantly and repetitively assert things that are blatantly not true is why i’ve already blocked you on discord and why im about to block you here

Oh wow, a player is angry because people aren’t townreading him for basically being an innocent child? How unthinkable.

and im not saying u played horribly by any stretch DS like gtacc fine to kill but when you’re like well imma shoot chesskid then I dismiss you because thats a dismissible decision

@StarV @chesskid3 was I or was I not confirmed town in your eyes?

Nah u had townpoints

fwiw i said if jake flips town so

Also, I was on both bandwagons on both scum. I hard bussed both scum.

Why would you think that ever comes from scum!Jake???

i didnt really play this game tho

like i thought that was kinda clear from my first post hardclaim

if you were confirmed town we would never have even considered executing you.

the fact that you don’t understand this is why you can sit in my ignore list for as long as this software will let me.

i wasnt really trippin about anything in this game honestly

it was fun

I was basically an IC but only to Vanilla Town.

How is this idea not getting through to you?

The Goku/Gohan King Kai planet role was dope btw.

Great mechanic.

2 Likes

because you somehow still ate rope anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not arguing with you on this because your opinion isn’t going to influence me.

This is about developing some emotional resilience as a player which means accepting that sometimes I’ll be misbanished and sometimes I’ll lose games. My problem is that I exert way too much energy into the game when I’m town out of anxiety of losing or of being misbanished and I can’t match that energy as scum. Intentionally exerting minimal effort is a way to try to work on that.

You’re not only calling my post-game ate, but applying that to the actual game and then jerking yourself off for how smart you think you are. Fuck off with that shit.