DBZ Mafia Game Thread (Town Win)

jake is tryna get ppl to believe im talking about an ongoing game on the discord lmao

what was the angleshoot, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I wanna know

apparently he was confirmed town on your angleshoot which is a lot worse for us

@Andresvmb you can say is whatever you want about day 2, but we weren’t tk scum D1 unless I pushed there. I started the wagon and re established the wagon.

I’m not bashing you for being bad Town. You played great actually.

But if you had bothered to explain the angleshoot, then maybe we clear that up quicker.

I’m disappointed at this town. I was nigh-confirmed Vanilla town, because of my hard softing of “That is all, Sorry.”

The fact that I was executed because the town didn’t pick up on that at all is stupid.

It seems like it got cleared up pretty quickly, 1 day after the only town that died in the day?

and my new town meta has a 100% win rate. lovely.

So maybe dismissing people that are asking that and treating them like they suck is something to reconsider.

Like seriously, @tn5421 @Nanook how did you two not only miss that, but deliberitely didn’t look for it when I laid it out, black and white? You two are possibly the most dumbass luck people I know.

i blatantly ignored it because i didn’t trust you

I found you easily. Not sure why you were put in timeout

feel like its resistance to the idea of me experimenting tbh

I was basically an innocent fucking child. You got pretty fucking lucky that you hit scum this one fucking time.

improving your town meta was not the goal.

changing your town meta won’t stop you from autolosing as scum if your go-to scum strategy is to scream and yell at town and tell them you’re scum and out your scumbuddies :roll_eyes:

Show me 1 instance of DS using a town kill correctly :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

you were scum

shrug

It was a good play by Jake, town was sucking and he found an easy angleshoot before any townies did.

Why can’t we just give him credit for the play (even though it didn’t work out because his partners didn’t have a chance / didn’t get off the ground).

furthermore the fact that you were trying to wave it in everyones face like it excused you from doing nothing was also extremely scummy