DBZ Mafia Game Thread (Town Win)

Your goal is to make your town games less towny, and you expect people to not be at least a little bit distraught? Hmm.

I don’t owe you an obvious slot to sort :man_shrugging:

@JakeTheWolfie the problem is that it kind of doesn’t matter. There were a lot of people in the town block and getting to final 3 and winning would be really tough from that spot.

Also, you have to consider that even if you had a case of right for the wrong reasons, there’s a way to play better so that you don’t trigger those people :man_shrugging:

I’m notoriously good at drawing votes from Andres/DS/TN regardless of alignment, it’s something you have to consider.

You also don’t owe me a decent game where you don’t go around parading about how you’re going to intentionally tank your town meta, and instead push for even the most miniscule amount of effort into… I dunno, playing to your current wincon, not some future wincon?

1 Like

Like, the angleshoot was good, but you shouldn’t simply bet your game on that exclusively, because it matters less and less when we try to figure out why we have a full game of just townies.

I felt my game was heavily towny, and that the one that shan’t be named used literal bullshit reasoning to get me killed.

It really feels more like I wasted time playing this game, instead of that timd meaning something, like the game arbitrarily ended way too soon.

I mean. I killed u lol not tn

2 Likes

Yes, that is a part of mafia. You either need to play differently or make sure those players don’t form the majority. TN has a mafia read on me every game, but nowadays he’s less optimistic about the prospect of me getting tk’s vs the early days.

Also this, town can stop caring after d1/d2 and still win.

I just hate how they played, it felt like they knew my role PM and knew I was bullshitting my way through the game.

“That is all”

Star’s like third post

1 Like

Degenerates.

Degenerates everywhere

2 Likes

Rude

I mean, in fairness I think you said as much yourself when you noticed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the game dusk!

1 Like

It did come from scumJake tho

Like, I understand @JakeTheWolfie but you can’t get mad at town catching you in any situation, you just need to take what you can from the game.

And… If you are forced to bus your partner’s D1+D2 don’t get upset at the outcome of the game, it’s over.

Also, I never want to see you get salty over getting bussed ever again lol

2 Likes

Btw i think scum bussing purple was kind of an awful plan his role was way better than yours, i do take some blame for subbing in a new player but seth hadn’t replied at all

Regardless idt this was a game to bus and i think if anyone was getting bussed it should’ve been jake according to roles

1 Like