Completely Unoriginal Mafia (Almost Perfect Town Win)

What so scummy about smilodons stuff? I don’t think he has been particularly scummy

The main thing that bugged me was the couple of times they talked about how a hypothetical scum in our neighborhood would feel - how it would take nerves of steel as we discussed who to vig. That’s probably true, but it’s not something that was on my mind on night 1.

smilodon iirc enjoys scum roles, so thinking from that perspective may not be alignment indicative. And, knowing they get scumread as town a lot, I think I could also be misreading their usual town approach to the game.

Consider that this game is called “completely unoriginal” mafia. Tn probably didn’t come up with this setup himself. If that’s the case, perhaps we could find the “original” version of this setup or maybe it’s an open setup that was likely hosted on ms.net. It would give us more insight into the setup

I have the perhaps false impression the game is loosely based on something that GiF designed, but I haven’t tried to find it. GiF has designed a zillion 9p games and not just to run on ms.

1 Like

We have about 21 hours to deadline.

@tn5421 will the deadline be paused until a replacement for adamas is found?

is he actually replacing put

according to the last vote count tn is looking for a replacement.

I would love for him to come back, though!

:frowning:

CHESS KID IS JESUS AND WE ARE GONNA CRUCIFY HIM

2 Likes

Smilodon. :confused:

i dont think your vig thing makes sense morph

cause my hood can make one of us bp and doc elsewhere, which would be good countermeasure for scum vig

1 Like

Hmm. True, though you had scum in your hood who would know how to get around the protections at least for their own kill.

Do you think it would make more sense for the investigative hood to be scum-free?

@Mod: was scum randomed into hoods or assigned?

You didn’t actually vote him

Use bold tags

I thought you wanted me dead?

i mean, i would say the most likely hood to have scum would be the investigative. flavour wise, it makes sense for scum to be able to attempt to influence investigatives. we also know scum were in the protective hood. so vig hood is pr/ob/ably town but not enough i’d explicitly lynch out of it because of that fact?

1 Like

ftr i was joking about the quoting thing

anyways uh

i want chess to be one of the lynches, i don’t have a strong opinion on the other one. like. uh. screen could be scum ig? i’ve never played scum screen. i’m cool rolling with adamas town, so chess -> smilo -> screen should win the game? iono about morph or ms, i know they’re both capable of being scum here but i don’t rly feel it shrug

1 Like

Random’d after hoods were assigned.