Colors Mafia 9+

Primary Colors: Magenta, Yellow, Cyan

What is this game?

The three primary colors will be handed out as role PMs, one of which will be mafia. If your faction’s primary color(s) have been eliminated, your faction loses the game.

Each player is assigned a color that is composed of at least one primary color from their faction.

The mafia faction will be added to a PT.

The game only has partial flips, a player’s color will be flipped, the alignment will not.

Magenta is a terrible primary color. I prefer Banana green.

also, yellow is the only primary color you selected lmfao

Understanding the Color Wheel

Many color wheels are shown using 12 colors. Using this color wheel as an example, it can be read as follows:

Color wheel with Three Primary Colors (Ps): Red, Yellow, Blue; Three Secondary Colors (S’): Orange, Green, Violent; and Six Tertiary Colors (Ts): Red-Orange, Yellow-Orange, Yellow-Green, Blue-Green, Blue-Violet, Red-Violet, which are formed by mixing a primary with a secondary

• Three Primary Colors (Ps) : Red, Yellow, Blue
  • Three Secondary Colors (S’) : Orange, Green, Violent
  • Six Tertiary Colors (Ts) : Red-Orange, Yellow-Orange, Yellow-Green, Blue-Green, Blue-Violet, Red-Violet, which are formed by mixing a primary with a secondary

Blue and yellow make green

I thought you were educated.

1 Like

One scholar determined that Yellow was a primary color because it could not be made by mixing other colors, while most other colors could be made by using Yellow.

Another scholar determined that they could create the color Yellow by combining the colors Green and Red.

They long debated the issue and concluded, both were correct.

I’m going to have to violate site rules in order to run this game, please nobody get salty about it. I won’t say anything more on the matter.

Handing out roles now - Everyone’s role PM has the same format (Town & Mafia) if you are not added to a group chat, you are town.