Colors Mafia OVER

If your faction’s primary color(s) have been eliminated, your faction loses the game.

TOWN WINS

I understood more rules than most and I still don’t understand these rules

I actually messed up when I re-did some rules between the first rule set and the final ruleset, I forgot about this rule. But uhm, it was intended to prevent mass-claim. The optimal play in the event of massclaim is actually to not kill the primary color. You either force mafia to make it 50/50 or to shoot outside.

I just thought we had to get rid of the color that doesn’t connect to ours so I was like okay get rid of yellow.

@StarV what was this about?

I don’t think so, unless there were like four or five scum?

I think talking about it would make it worse.

1 Like

Nah, if GTacc was town, it would be a town loss, because mafia shoot NotMafia in the night.

Wait what

Cool this was a great game

2 Likes

I was disappointed in how this game played out, and even more so in how the mechanics failed my expectations.

Welp. I guess I can say I won my first 451 game. I think…

Haha thanks for inviting me

1 Like

Who else was mafia

Jake

You hammered your godfather :thinking: after it was brought up in-game several times.

1 Like

It is not my fault that I cannot stop this site from being a total shitshow.

Also noteworthy, if mafia role-swap here it’s very hard for town to win if there’s a mass claim.

Gg town.
Thanks for the game mod

1 Like

This is the first game in this Site’s history containing more than 5 players that ends after a correct Scum execution D1. Incredible.