Chosen - GAME OVER

To be very honest with you, I am very much indifferent to the order in which we approach this. However, I do think it would be more interesting if we went for NSG first. If we go for MS, and MS flips Town, what do you suggest we do next? I really cannot see a scenario in which I vote for you, mostly because of how close we got to lynching you and how strongly Josh advocated for it. If that was an act of distancing, it flirted too close with disaster to truly make sense. So I am ruling it out almost completely.

The more I think about the whole thing, the more I am beginning to convince myself that you are both Town.

Also, what do you make of NSG’s post (#776)?

VOTE: UNVOTE

This is only to remove the temptation from MS to shut down debate.

MS is not flipping town so that won’t happen.

Like please stop making this harder then it needs to be and just vote Metal Sonic.
Thanks

Like if we are somehow both town and we get to F3, we both vote each other right away and thats autoloss for town.
By lynching one of us, you prevent that by happening.

How is that true? Say we lynch NSG and she flips Town. Then one of us (Key/Me) dies, and you are left with three people. Two of which are very likely to be you and MS. Then the third person would break the tie. You would not immediately lose. Also, if NSG dies and is not Chosen (which from Josh’s interactions, I would think is very likely to be the case), then that’s a confirmed Town win as well, since the two Town left would by definition be Chosen.

VOTE: NSG

I have come to the quick realization that this is our best course of action. So I am going to stick with it.

Let’s see what happens.

And I rather lynch scum?

Like you only thing NSG is the best course of action because you scumread her
I for one don’t scumread her but Metal Sonic who is from my PoV mechanically outed.
Like I want to lynch scum today not town, so stop being terrible and lynch metal sonic

I agree with Andres that North is very probably either scum or vanilla, based on her play and how Eddie completely ruled her out as a lynch choice.

Since 1 scum versus 2 Chosen is a town win instead of LyLo, that means that if she is town, we won’t end up in the F3 situation you’re talking about and trying to use to push your tunnel.

“stop being terrible” is always a bad argument and you should feel bad for using it tbh. At this point avoiding lynching Chosen is also a good path to winning. If one of you/MS is scum, then the other is very likely Chosen because I can’t see why either of you as scum wouldn’t have killed the other if it were possible. I would rather not risk lynching Chosen and losing the opportunity to endgame scum.

Plus I’m pretty sure no one’s mechanically outed from your PoV. Why is North not scum who thought she’d get an easy game, who claimed to pick town?

Yes, spelling out helps a lot to understand your position because while I agree with your North reasoning today, I’m definitely not feeling the same strength of townread towards you as you seem to towards me. When someone says repeatedly that muffins flipping town would result in a hard scumread, then comes out after muffins flips town with “needless to say, you are my strongest town read”, that’s suspicious as heck.

That’s fair. I admit I made a mistake there.

OR
OR
OR
WE JUST LYNCH SCUM
AND WIN RIGHT OFF THE BAT

Do you people care or should I just throw and hammer someone who I think is likely town because ywall don’t want to win and lynch actual scum.

Like what part of MECHANICALLY OUTED do ywall not understand.

Do you want to lynch the last wolf?
If yes, vote metal sonic
If no, vote anyone but metal sonic

LIKE HOLY FUCK ITS NOT THAT HARD TO VOTE METAL SONIC JUST STOP BEING FUCKING BAD AND TYPE IN
[ v ] METAL SONIC [ / v ]
(Without spaces ofc)
Now you people are fucking riot can I wake up to find that we lynched scum please ty.

Ya know what
Fine
Fuck you people
VOTE: NSG
Then when this flips town go lynch fucking metal sonic

And if I’m wrong, then well, I’m quitting mafia FOR GOOD this time because I’ve found something to replace it with.

I mean I already was quitting but still