Chosen - GAME OVER

i am aware this topic closes in approximately 3 or 4 minutes…

GOING WITH MY HEART, YOLO, ETC

VOTE: EDDIE CANE

1 Like

VC 2.6

Josh (4): Andres, Key, Alisae, muffins
Alisae (3): Metal Sonic, Josh, northsidegal

WITH 7 ALIVE IT TAKES 4 TO LYNCH

Josh was lynched.
He was a Mafia Goon.

NIGHT has begun
It ends May 31, 2018 10:00 PM or earlier at the Mafia’s discretion.

@Chosen if you havean opinion about keeping all the days in the same topic (as is now) vs. splitting topics a la https://forum.mafia451.com/tags/rbm pm me to let me know.

@Chosen

muffins was killed.
He was a Vanilla Townie.

https://cdn1.thehunt.com/app/public/system/note_images/3512158/note_view/cf804a7049ecc0d45751ca3938c272d6.jpg

DAY 3 has begun.
Deadline is June 8, 2018 2:00 AM
WITH 5 ALIVE IT TAKES 3 TO LYNCH

@MetalSonic, can you eat your hat? But seriously, can you give us your view of the game now?

@Key, I think we need to protect Alisae. I do not think scum!Alisae votes for Josh there (or even lets it get that close). Unless you have some other read of the situation. It’s also very likely that Alisae is Chosen, purely based on how strongly Josh was advocating for the lynch.

Needless to say, you are my strongest Town read. So I will listen extremely carefully to everything you say.

My lynch pool consists of {MS, NSG}. From where I stand, NSG has some explaining to do. A lot of lurking, and the wrong votes every time. Interestingly, Josh never identified NSG as a potential suspect, going as far as to say that:

I am the only other person he dismissed as definitely Town. Which makes me think I am Vanilla, actually. In any case, that’s how I see the game.

VOTE: METAL SONIC

Good job now lets vote the person who claimed they got wolf.

sigh

i knew one day that that type of scumplay would get the better of me, but i didn’t realize it when it was happening to me

Andres, I agree let’s not lynch Alisae but

sorry what? Can you walk me through this one? I don’t understand where this is coming from.

Right now I’d really rather lynch North over MS. I’m struggling to see her as town by this point, and it makes me think she’s scum cruising on what people think she’d pick.

VOTE: northsidegal

my hat is only eaten if alisae is not scum

Josh being scum does not prevent alisae from being scum

I will however hail muffins > cupcakes, that I can do

Do I really have to spell this out? Muffin is gone, we voted together and relatively early on, on a similar read with a very strong impact to our position in the game. Alisae voted that way out of necessity - you voted that way out of an appreciation for the argument. If I thought you were scum, it would imply that I think that you jumped on a wagon at massive detriment to your Team for… what exactly? The downside of what just happened is particularly large, I would think.

On that note,

VOTE: NorthSideGal

VOTE: Alisae

Out of policy

And I have to eat my hat if she’s town so

I’m so tempted to lolhmmer nsg tho

Metalsonic or me has to do before LyLo

Like there should be no alternative to me and metal today
Even if we’re both town.