Chosen - GAME OVER

My mind can totally change. If I wasn’t open to that possibility I wouldn’t be playing the game properly. At this time though, probably not.

I saw a dead possum last night

yikes

Poor possum :frowning:
I hope you’re not mentally scarred!

Where is this coming from? Why don’t I just quote myself to summarize for you where I stand on most players.

And you of course, I am just really unsure about.

again, missing the point

i’ll try to make this as simple as possible so you don’t misunderstand again

from the point of view of someone who came into this day phase thinking it’s likely that you and MS are scum, the way you two instantly started town-reading each other is rather convenient

that said, i’m now thinking it’s increasingly unlikely that you’re scum together. i actually believe your meta read on MS. i just don’t think you’re town

and this question just misses the point entirely

i wouldn’t vote for someone i think is town (except in exceptional circumstances where a lynch must be achieved but we have plurality here). i’ve already explained that i don’t have any strong feelings about alisae being town (multiple times, for anyone keeping track). i just have no high hopes that alisae will flip scum

that said, while i don’t have strong feelings about alisae being town, i do think alisae being scum is slightly less likely than you being scum

which is why i keep trying to get a feel for your read on different things and i haven’t particularly liked what i’ve read so far

the meta read on MS i’m putting aside because i can’t verify it but even if it’s true, it doesn’t tell me much about your alignment. i think if you’re scum, you think it’s expected of you. and if you’re town, well, you’re obviously stating the truth about it. and since i can’t really go any further than that without doing a deep dive and looking at how you’ve interacted with MS in the past, i’m mostly ignoring that for now (except that it’s part of why i am starting to think you’re less likely to be scum together)

what i am interested in is how you’re approaching players outside of MS and, in particular, me. because i think if you’re scum, you really can’t afford to take me out of the lynch pool atm. so i keep asking you to talk about my play, my interactions with alisae, etc because i’m not interested in your meta read on MS but i AM interested in seeing your interpretation of actions that i already know the motivation for

but you keep avoiding the questions i’m asking about or side-stepping them with remarks that address a single sentence instead of the overall point

I am interested to see alisae flip xcum. :slight_smile:

I’m mobile posting, I’m at a farm rn quth akl due respect u srent mu highest prioritu

it wasnt instant. ms is also okay with lynching me iirc. I had him as less town than you and key but I dont any more

this is not a read

i think the most likely scenario if alisae flips scum is that you’re bussing, but i’m not sure that’s as likely as some alternatives (i’m currently thinking you + key is most likely)

and yes, cool, you’re not at a PC and you’re busy. that’s not really the point

woW

ok. happy with this now

Vote: Eddie Cane

the point is that yo[quote="_fferyllt, post:626, topic:559"]
scum together)

what i am interested in is how you’re approaching players outside of MS and, in particular, me. because i think if you’re scum, you really can’t afford to take me out of the lynch pool atm. so i keep asking you to talk about my play, my interactions with alisae, etc because i’m not interested in your meta read on MS but i AM interested in seeing your interpretation of actions that i already know the motivation for
[/quote]

I mean

I can already tell you’re going to vote me despite your show

so it comes down to what the lurkers want

this is exactly what chainsawing is you srent even committing to a townread on alisae

hahahaha

sick a sick friend

i actually was going to vote for alisae, fwiw

then i read your question to me about what makes alisae town (which just misses everything i’ve been saying today) and your recent responses and now i think i’d rather just lynch you

yep.

also, it’s a bit late in the day to talk about this, but i am going to talk about one piece of circumstantial evidence that i think points towards you being scum. it’s not a point against you that can stand up on its own; it’s just something i think would make a lot of sense if you’re scum

D1 ended at approximately 12:50PM May 21 (my time). it was supposed to last 48 hours. night ended at approximately 12:45AM May 22 (my time). that’s less than 12 hours later. elli was on site prior to starting the day phase but chose not to at the time (he posted about midnight my time)

now what’s interesting here is that you were basically VLA during this period. EXCEPT that you posted at about 12:15AM (my time) and the gap of time between when you posted on MS and when day started here is just enough time for you to have confirmed that you were OK with a ffery kill and fine with day starting early, and elli to have read it, done his moderator duties (e.g. what must have been an incredible amount of effort put into the fine piece of art in the death scene) and started the day phase

now, this could be a coincidence, which is why i didn’t think it strong enough to bring up before. but it’s been playing in the back of my mind since the day started and i think it makes sense

wow muffina angle shooting that’s new

I hope he’s town now

I’m lock voting alisae and not voting josh ever thanks