and we broke up after

I pretty much wiped my head of that game due to PTSD

oh yeah I was the anytime 1 shot vig

I remember mollie blew my vig

Fuck that game imo

But it’s nice to know we go way back :]

hey MS

mind telling me who’s scum with alisae?

and mind telling me who’s scum if alisae is town?

either key or you

If it’s not you it’s key

Alisae is not town

Actually it could even be nsg who the fuck knows

That lurksacking feels like what nsg would do if she randed scum except that maybe she wanted to try fake ICing herself

tbh if alisae is town, i think probably you and eddie should just be consecutively chain-lynched and be done with this game

even though it could very well be key+eddie or even key+you, i’m pretty much beyond caring at this point since pretty much no one else gives a shit anyway

i might just vote alisae and be done with this day, though i’m not really expecting a scum flip

if eddie were willing to take a BLOOD OATH and forfeit his life on an alisae town flip, i’d be pretty ok with it i guess

Sure lynch me if alisae flips town

I can bet the game on it

yeah

but like…

i want eddie’s blood…

I’m pretty magical

is being right convenient?

I didnt do anything d1. I wasnt reading nor posting in any of the 4 or 5 games I was in. xcum ms doesnt avoid the easy chance to 1v1 me

especially because I destroyed him last time :slight_smile: :wink:

I read him as town correctly very quickly last game. The vig one idr whst it was called check my posting history mobile

and in pretty much every ms game with him under kiana (haha redacted)

even in our smogon game he was xcum and I tunneled him d1 (his fault tho)

getting links on mobile is a pain sry

nsg hates xcum more than most people. it’s not just dislike.

you’re that scared of me?
:slight_smile:

so what makes alisae town

well I don’t support that

only aliases blood suffice

I mean, I don’t want to sound pretentious or anything, but the first vote was a crapshoot. And we totally failed.

Was I supposed to quickly develop reads for people in a game filled with players I had never interacted with? Were you expecting I was gonna come out and attack particular players with pinpoint reads?

I do have reads. I just don’t trust them that much. Though I have gone on the record multiple times stating what they are, so it’s strange that you’re stating that I have a lot of excuses not to have them.

There’s nothing weird about me reevaluating my position and realizing that you (and muffin) were right - I was putting too much focus on your initial vote. I haven’t completely dropped it though - I would be suspicious of you if muffin was lynched and flipped Town. And you probably would of me too actually, since I have also doubted his motivations throughout the early part of the game.