Chosen - GAME OVER

Today

why not?

i would consider moving to alisae only to resolve things around that slot (but a town flip wouldnā€™t really change my view of the game-state much)

that said, with plurality in effect, iā€™m not going to do it unless a wagon on someone i donā€™t want lynched pops up in the near future (unlikely) or i change my mind about eddie cane (unlikelypossible)

I donā€™t beleive eddie cane is scum

I believe alisae is scum

if eddie happened to be town, iā€™d agree alisae is probably scum (and probably with key)

but i donā€™t really think anything eddie has done is town. why do you disagree?

also, as succinctly as possible, tell me why alisae is scum without saying anything like ā€œconfscumā€ and ā€œlied to meā€

(preferably talk specifically about whether you think alisaeā€™s recent posting is typical for what you know of scum-alisae and/or why you think itā€™s more likely to come from alisae as scum)

because they havenā€™t been scumhunting at all? Like 0%? This is basic

maybe he could be scum

maybe he could be trying to pocket me

still would flip ali over eddie. Will eat my hat if wrong

you talk to me why alisae is town

sorry but I donā€™t on writing 600 words on why alisae is scum like you have the time to

I mean, youā€™re ultra cool, and your walls rock, and muffina > cupcakes, but, this isnā€™t s high priority game for me to for me put in so much effort

I think alisae is scum and nothing you say will change that, only a flip will prove to me for sure

that reminds meā€¦ (even though i think that was mollie)

this is kind of a strange setup (people getting to choose their own alignment), which is why iā€™m not paying as much attention to that as i normally would

i agree with alisaeā€™s point that most people who said they picked town look town (and this is regardless of alisaeā€™s alignment)

once again, i donā€™t think that or i wouldnā€™t be willing to vote alisae

i think eddie cane is more likely to flip scum

honestly, i wouldnā€™t much care about both of them being competing wagons - i think thereā€™s a non-zero chance theyā€™re both scum

lately iā€™ve been getting paranoid that NSG accidentally submitted scum though. or submitted it as a joke or without thinking it through properly and is now regretting it

(even though i think what little sheā€™s actually posted seems town)

if i see a sign from above that shows me the light re:eddie, i might vote alisae

i might even vote alisae just to resolve that slot today (iā€™m iffy about whether or not i want to atm)

but iā€™m currently voting eddie. and i think heā€™s scum. and he might be scum with alisae, butā€¦ if you want me to move, make me

(alternatively, you could sit on your vote, do nothing, and hope that two of NSG, andre and key move to alisae, but the way i see it, youā€™re better off trying to convince me since iā€™m actually around atm)

(plus if it happens to be key+alisae, key is unlikely to vote alisae anyway)

(iā€™m not expecting a 600-word case - thatā€™s fairly short anyway, i want at least 5,000 word essays when i ask for cases - but i am expecting something more than ā€œalisae isnā€™t scum huntingā€)

(at the very least i want a guarantee that, regardless of alisaeā€™s flip, eddie comes under heavy scrutiny tomorrow)

hi :mulch:

that was most certainly mollie lol

But the similarity is that game was also a low priority game for me cos mollie decided to turn us from ultimate anytime vig into a fucking VT without consulting me

like back then I didnā€™t realize why most of my friends had her on the blacklist

you wanted me to be as succinct as possible soā€¦

just shift to alisae ffs

you raise an interesting point that i hadnā€™t thought of

hmm

1 Like