Chosen - GAME OVER

I guess what puzzled me most was the way you started out at a standstill. You were quite into the idea that the first lynch was a crapshoot and didn’t really seem into actually getting reads until #182, but even after that you say things like you “obviously don’t have any good reads, since there’s a bunch of posturing going on” in #250, and when I asked you said posturing was people trying to look town. Which, of course, is a major component of the game. You had a lot of reasons to not have reads.
Your stance on my muffin read was also super weird - like you seem to be setting me up for a tunnel if muffin ever flips town, and the moment you get called out on that weirdness you just drop it completely like there was nothing holding it up. It doesn’t seem to have nuance.

i’m not saying you should necessarily restrict the lynch pool and i’m not saying you should be bullheadedly pushing a lynch

i’m saying if you think i’m scum, you should be doing something about it because what you’re doing at the moment isn’t doing much to get me lynched. you don’t have to strongly push something to actually push something

what commitment? alisae was voting eddie for most of this day phase

what do you expect alisae would be doing as scum instead?

the deadline is in about 1.5 days

alisae’s a viable wagon

it’s not uncommon for people to rush onto viable wagons at deadline even if they think that person is town; ergo, if i had a town read on alisae, i’d be doing more to get another wagon going before the deadline rush. you aren’t, which is why i asked why

Oh, I see. Yeah no that didn’t really occur to me. Eddie and MS seem like they would be more likely to get hit by that at this point anyway?

Keeping options more open.

The MS read seems to be fairly alive and well though? You’re right in that it isn’t as singleminded as I was thinking though.

? What was the second game? What were our alignments?

I don’t think we’ve had much of a conversation in the discord, so I don’t know what I’m supposed to be remembering from there.
There’s not a lot of people who I would rule out as picking scum because of what I know of them, and you’re not one of them. You’re also overrelying on this. Picking out players and telling them they shouldn’t be scumreading you because they should know you better than that is sketchy.

not really

i’m undecided. NSG is a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a bundle of lurking. i couldn’t tell you where andre stands on most people

this is what i think, but… if alisae is scum with someone outside of eddie+MS (let’s say you, for example’s sake) then there’s no need to keep options open (unless both eddie+MS are VTs)

but that was my perspective when i was considering all the scum were in the group {eddie, MS, alisae}. from your perspective (or what should be your perspective given things you’ve said today - i.e. that you think i’m scum), why would alisae-scum-with-muffin need to keep options open? eddie+MS is enough

I’m not eddie fenix… LOL I’m actually good at madia

hahahhaahhahahahaa

hahahahhaahuaua

it’s not a magical meta reason you mongoloid

you’re played mafia for a decade. ucannottell me there arent players u xan soul read. I even explained my read for you simpletons.

resistance

5own

my server

I specifically ind to this because it should have been a no effort town slot lol

To actually try and idunno not seem outed the whole game?
Because he literally just seems outed and he knows it.

is this a real thing? Why do I not know about this lmfaoooo

i didn’t use the term magical to describe the read. i used the term magical to describe the situation. the fact that two of the three players in that pool are hard town reading each other so hard is a magical thing

i suppose it’s possible to misinterpret what i meant, but i think it’s clear i was referring to the fact that neither of you two gave a read on the other D1 then come out D2 hard-defending each other. granted, you weren’t really here D1 for that sort of thing to occur, but the point still remains

i call it a magical meta read because it’s very convenient. you might be town and it might be a legitimate read. i don’t really care about the reason for it at the moment; i can’t verify it and i have no way to tell how true a statement it is, so i’m discarding it as unimportant for the most part

consider it from the perspective of someone who started off today thinking that you and MS might be scum and maybe it’ll be easier to understand what i was getting at

yes, it’s real. why would i lie about something like that. i would not be surprised if he developed PTSD from that game. i am truly sorry, but dem’s da breaks, ya know?

substitute the word “magical” for “convenient” and respond to that post again

by the way, i was unaware that you and MS were this close

do you have an example or two of another game where you’ve soul read MS like this?

or is that just something you realised you’re able to do this game?

metal sonic seems like he’s ‘outed’ every game

my fondest memory of a game with metal sonic is where he was around about half an hour before the deadline and chose not to hammer scum at L-1, forcing two town players to vote for another town player to get a lynch to actually happen

i still owe him this (i think i was relatively calm in managing my anger about that moment, personally)