Chosen - GAME OVER

this game is getting stale and there’s about 3 days to the deadline

whoever is town in {eddie,MS,alisae} should really start trying to look more town

and that’s especially the case if there happens to be more than one town in this group (i’m currently guessing that’s not the case for a variety of reasons though). and town outside that group should be doing more to push the game forward than what’s currently happening because this has been a pretty huge waste of a day for the most part

i’m currently thinking it’s eddie+MS. at the very least i think eddie is more likely to flip scum than alisae atm, but i don’t have anything to really substantiate this outside of the fact i haven’t liked what eddie has posted so far and tonally i think his play is off (it feels a bit like he feels cheated by the pick mechanics too)

anywho, ask me questions. make bold statements that you were never brave enough to make before. play connect 4. do something because this game is pretty fucking boring right now

lol

muffin w all due respect

I despise playing xcum and metal sonic and alisae and key should all know that, so I dont know why they’re dancing around it.

MS did a specific town tell

so its ali and you or key

except… if I was xcum I would have wanted to be it. katsuki flipping town confirms that. I couldn’t feel cheated by my conscious decision.

why is alisae town

specifically what?

if i thought alisae was town, my lynch pool wouldn’t be you, MS and alisae

i think alisae is more likely town than the two of you mostly based on the attitude coming into today. i think i already talked about this. you and MS are keeping a rather expansive lynch pool open (enough to keep your options open at lylo). alisae isn’t. so either alisae’s partner isn’t in the pool of you+MS or that’s a very limiting strategy as scum

specific shmucific

well if it isnt you it probably is someone else because I dont think its ms.

tbh im surprised anyone would ever think i would pick scum. even if you ignore stuff like me specifically saying in that ffery thingy (that no one read) that i just dont like playing scum, im on record going years back as having said the same thing (could probably find the specific places if need be)

the only reason i ever pick scum willingly is if i think ive built up enough of a reputation of not picking it that it will pay off. but even then, i’d still probably prefer playing town

plus i think i’ve been pretty transparent in a lot of ways this game

also, i don’t really think key is scum, even if he’s hilariously wrong about the cupcake thing but maybe ill look over that in the morning

ive actually skimmed through a scum game of yours (you got caught by a watcher guilty). it didn’t seem like you didn’t enjoy playing it

and unless you give me something more than “non-specific town tell”, you’re not really going to sway me on MS

im going to sleep now

go into team mafia

or any time I’ve talked about myself posting

I hate being scum, it’s completely unrewarding and generally just not fun

I’m good at it, sure, but so are you and your interview made it sound like you enjoy it a whole lot more than I do

of course I didnt sound like I wasnt enjoying it, it’s my job to win when I’m scum too. i was a global townread until i did rbs kill against my own choice and got guiltied. unfortunately for xcum this game is broken by the fact that I and nsg and Andreas and ffery are not valid

also if you read that game this should be pretty night and day different so (?)

Sorry guys I was just out of town and on a different time zone. I see that Eddie is finally posting - time to develop a read.

My view is this - so far I’m leaning positively on Key and very positively on NSG. Purely based on how the game has developed, I strongly believe that one of Alisae or MS is scum (or both). I am unsure to be honest about you muffin. The thing about you posting as much as you have is that intuitively, I would think that you would be trying to avoid doing it to reveal too much about yourself. So in a way I see it as a positive? Eddie is a black hole thus far.

I initially thought that strategically it made little sense to vote for one of Alisae or MS purely because I though we could derive their alignment from other votes. I’m starting to think that maybe we should just axe one of them to move the game along.

muffin, what do you think of my town game based on the huge sample size of 1?

do you have a better argument for why I should do key or ms over you after ali flips red

sorry im being useless :<

NSG Is actually surprisingly lowposting if there is one town in {Eddie, Metal} then we should look there BUT we always look in {Eddie, Metal} first

point me to it

you haven’t been in this game apart from the last 48 hours or so and it’s a pretty dead game atm so yeah, it is different

that you haven’t made an argument based on dead player reads yet, that you made better arguments there than you’re doing here and that you had a lot more conviction behind your reads than you do here

speaking of which, this “secret town tell” stuff is just plain bad. either say what it is or i’m just going to assume you’re making up something that you can’t be held accountable for

i make no assumptions about who will be dead or alive after any lynch today. i am surprised you are. i guess you’re expecting NSG or andre to die? i guess you’re ruling out the possibility they’re both chosen?

if alisae is scum and gets lynched today, i am not particularly concerned what you do. if you’re town and you’re unable to read my content and tell i’m town, that’s on you. but this doesn’t work the other way around when the only content you’ve really provided is today and it’s so sparse that there’s nothing in it that looks town

so let’s talk about what you’ve actually done so far. L-1 MS as a joke then change your mind and vote cupcake. this was why i first said “ok, maybe it’s just MS+eddie”. then you were MIA for the rest of the day. you came back today and did a catch-up from where you left off D1 when realistically i don’t see how you couldn’t have known it was D2 already so even if that “because he’s scum” post was a joke, it makes no sense. and since then you’ve given a total of one scum read (alisae) without talking about why

so let’s turn this around. why should i think you’re town? if alisae is town, why shouldn’t you be lynched tomorrow? if alisae is scum, why shouldn’t i assume you’re bussing to save what’s left of this game?

don’t worry about it! it makes it easier to mislynch you again

1 Like

nsg never pick xcum dawg

I’ll answer u tomorrow Kiffin