Chosen - GAME OVER

just in case you’re wondering, this would not be the first game ever that cupcake has been wrong about a read

i don’t know if that news will come as a shock to anyone or if ive ruined the perfect image of cupcake you all had in your head, but im just stating facts

Key, I see what you are saying. I won’t put as much stock on your vote then.

And it’s mostly a general read. I have seen you question muffins motivations repeatedly, and now vote against him out of the gate.

katsuki has death tunneled town in every game I’ve seen him in as either alignment fwiw

1 Like

yawn

sorry that was meant for another thread

That’s why muffin said katsuki is either scum or antitown

msmsmsmmsmsmsmsmsmssmmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmdmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmssmalldickyouhave

Annie is a girl and has no dick

noted

whos aliases partner zoomzoom

If it isn’t muffin or you then the only remaining is key

yea I could roll w that

Andreas is ridiculously townie and nsg despises scum

I still have no clue how to read key

1 Like

that’s not why i said that (or even what i said at all), but i will nod sagely at this comment, since it’s always fun to talk shit about people who can’t say anything back

speaking of which,

@Katsuki
if you don’t think “muffins are better than cupcakes” is a true statement, please say something in the next 24 hours. failure to do so will count as an admission that you agree with that statement

1 Like

actually i should have checked whether bah posts were allowed before i did that. hmm

you should nod more excitedly cos muffins > cupcakes

sound of image shattering

Yes. I’m still not sure how you interpreted that as me having an 11/10 scumread.
I’ve had 11/10 scumreads before in mafia, but I think they’ve all been on town from what I remember.

oh yeah this :confused: I could lynch Eddie today

who do you think the scum team is if i happened to be town?

eddie cane and…?

yeah, ok, that’s great

can you give me a list of your reads in order with actual reasoning? i don’t care if the reasoning is as simple as “picked town”

go

why alisae over anyone else in the game? and who do you actually think is scum with alisae? key? me?

who do you currently think is scum and/or who are you thinking about voting today and why?