Chosen - GAME OVER

theyre like antimillers

your moms an antimiller

1 Like

VOTE: katsuki

1 Like

yeah, well, when it comes to knowing what iā€™d pick, metal sonic is about as knowledgeable as slightly-confused moth that keeps running into a street lamp (i may or may not have been looking outside my window when i came up with this simile)

i probably would have asked ffery a similar question regardless (because itā€™s fun to mess with peopleā€™s heads, duh) but in this particular instance, i asked her the question because weā€™d had a conversation about something like this where i told her if given the choice of alignments, iā€™d pick town in every game to the point of it being a trust tell EXCEPT that iā€™d also abuse that trust tell at some point fora free win (note: at the time of the conversation, it was unrelated to this game)

yeah, but there would have been no downside to lynching ffery and thatā€™s one of the things on my mafia bucket listā€¦

though speaking of which, this is another point about cupcake. thereā€™s a decent chance cupcake is scum but on the off-chance heā€™s actually antitown, i am almost certain that scum would absolutely be trembling in fear at cupcakeā€™s ability to both look obvtown and find and push scum lynches, so itā€™s a fair assumption that scum chose cupcake to not be chosen, ergo the best lynch choice

which reminds me, it makes no sense that scum get to choose who is not ā€œchosenā€; the person they choose is chosen by them, ergo chosen by definitionā€¦

at first i thought this post looked town but then i realised he was claiming inside information that no town player should have knowledge of

hmmā€¦ i am going to have to ponder on this read

1 Like

Serious? You think thereā€™s even a remote possibility I get chosen for not chosen with ffery in the game?

Iā€™ll take this time to note that should I be lynched, upon my townflip you guys should powerlynch muffin straight after. He only ever mislynches me as scum.

I prefer a MS lynch currently because I donā€™t believe I can get a D1 lynch off on muffin but he is likely scum given his play thus far.

no iā€™m not and if you donā€™t stop lying iā€™m going to invoke LAL on you

Find me one game where you were town and mislynched me.

i dont think we have nearly as many games together as the same alignment as you seem to think we do

:thinking:

And yet again here we are.

Youā€™re like the opposite of Empking, where in like 8+ games weā€™ve always drawn the same alignment.

PYP and fortnight are the only two games i can recall we were both the same alignment. every single fakegod game was opposite alignments

wait, nm, going back through my game history, there was also tales of you (but you were non-existent D1 and i died N1 (to a PV vig, sigh)), some nati game and some harry potter game you got replaced in

i guess i havenā€™t mislynched you as town yet!

Perhaps FG is to blame here.

Either way, only reason I chose scum for this game was to be wolfies together, sad that couldnā€™t be.

i donā€™t know why you would assume i picked scum. i honestly wouldnā€™t pick scum unless it was for the express purpose of picking it because people would assume i didnā€™t pick itā€¦

i donā€™t like playing scum - i just put up with it when i get it

being scumā€™s a responsibility - i donā€™t like having responsibilities

as town, you can just banter until the deadlineā€™s close and then go ā€œoh shit time to lynch someoneā€ and wagon whoever is available - itā€™s much more fun

Well considering how upset you got as town in Looking Glass ending in your self hammer, would have thought you enjoyed scum far more.

lol #235 is why I prefer town over scum too.

1 Like

towns fun to play. scums a chore.

and some redacted joke about a whore

i didnā€™t really care about that game and donā€™t remember what was happening at the time but i quite obviously didnā€™t feel like playing mafia period at the time

nsg, where