Chosen - GAME OVER

Did you click on your profile or did you click on the button that turns on anonymous mode?

VC 1.4

Metal Sonic (3): Alisae, Key, Katsuki
Katsuki (2): muffins, Josh
Alisae (1): Metal Sonic

Not Voting (3): fferyllt, northsidegal, Andresmvb

WITH 9 ALIVE IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH

DEADLINE IS AT May 24, 2018 3:00 PM (Europe: Paris), May 24, 2018 6:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

I am fascinated by this.

This is Andres btw.

Donā€™t mess around with anonymous mode in game!
You can screw with it in any non-game topic or try our dedicated force-anon category: https://forum.mafia451.com/c/anonymous

Ffery, you played the other Resistance game with me. You should have a sense of how I play by now!

Oh wait. It was the other Ffery. Man you guys are confusing.

Wasnā€™t addressed to me but what the hell.

Your play here in this game is a little different from the resistance game, but I expect that. My play in that game was different, too. Itā€™s ~like~ mafia but Resistance is not mafia. I was floundering in that game trying to figure out how to sort people because the behavioral space for resistance and spies was quite different from a mafia behavioral space, at least in terms of how I look at games.

In this game, it feels like you are way more paranoid and see yourself as kind of isolated.

Would you ever choose to play scum voluntarily, ffery?

1 Like

Probably not. I mean, I can imagine someday being competent at scum and not always panicking a little when I see red font when I open a role PM, and I take pride when I do win a scum game, but town is where my head is naturally at in mafia.

Speaking of which, Faraday was such a troll making the Mafia Fantasy Camp town role PMs red.

Faraday is always a troll.

Must say it felt weird playing Mafia Fantasy Camp and seeing your own avatar pop up on someone else.

EDIT: a word

I just remembered that I did voluntarily hydra-replace into a scum-slot one time. morphcat effect.

sorry about that! people often confuse me and the other ffery because our playstyles are so similar (iā€™ve even been accused of being a ffery alt on several occasions and i think someone asked us if we were twins once)

i think the key way to distinguish us though is in our choice of avatars. i am really good at picking avatars whereas ffery is really bad at it (sorry ffery, just stating facts! my avatar outshines yours in every way)

i have decided that most of you donā€™t look town enough but could earn some town credit by voting cupcake

who wants a free town read? limited time only

muffin is funny

didnā€™t he say in his interview that ā€œhumourā€ was one of his tactics as scum?

:thinking:

1 Like

:thinking:

no, i said that as a joke. the joke was that i donā€™t make jokes when iā€™m scum. only when iā€™m town

are you jokeceptioning me?

I donā€™t really like this direct appeal to ffery after MSā€™s repeated assertions that muffin is likely to have picked scum.

This is to avoid lynching chosen? Pretty sure the point of the game is to still lynch scum :wink:
Though since chosen vs scum is a town win I guess you could technically try and lynch all the non chosen townies
that could be tricky to pull off

Yes, that makes sense. You donā€™t think scum would claim they picked scum because it draws a spotlight on them for no return.
On the other hand, multiple players in this game are known to enjoy and be good at scum - for them, it makes more sense to claim picking scum anyway because itā€™s whatā€™s expected of them. Like it seems thatā€™s mostly the way itā€™s shaken out.

In other news, Iā€™m still happy with my MS vote after rereading on a bigger screen :smile: And this live preview thing is gorgeous.

but i am not happy with your MS vote!

also, chosen dont know theyre chosen except scum do, so theres no way to tell who is chosen or not

Yeah thatā€™s why it would be tricky lol.