Not entirely sure I think it could be Andre actually

But I am town because

Josh spewed me as town
I don’t kill metal sonic
Who else is chosen if its not me

But honestly I kind of don’t care

Why?

Gut

Hahaha okay I misread that rule. I did know that Chosen could not be endgamed, in that if we had lynched Vanilla Townie prior to this round then it would be over. I forgot to account for the fact that we did actually lynch Chosen, which opened up the game completely for anyone to be NK’ed.

And yes, I don’t think I would have picked this situation for endgame if I was scum. Which is exactly what I thought for you Key. If it was one of us, you almost assuredly leave Alisae and MS, who have already mistrusted each other all game, and you leave them to simply vote and you finish the game. The likelihood that they would not vote each other is just way low.

Which is why I’m so puzzled by where we are. Either Alisae was truly worried about that instavote and MS somehow convincing the other person that it is her, or she figured that in the confusion, it would be easier to not be targeted.

If it’s you Key I give you props for a well played game. But I’m tired of thinking about this game.

VOTE: Alisae

@Key, in case you were wondering about my “change of heart”. I am the type of player that likes to explain where I’m coming from most of the time. I also like to put my thoughts out there, maybe too much (I’ll probably dial back on that a bit in the future - it makes me look unreliable and some thoughts clearly aren’t useful). But Alisae makes sense precisely because of what you said - MS did not vote for NSG. I think that would have tilted any conversation between the two against Alisae, and explains the NK pretty well. It’s a neat explanation, and one I can get behind.

This is my last post in this game. It’s been fun. I’ll check back in a few days to see how it ended.

VOTE: Alisae

I’m glad you had fun, Andres!

The Last Votecount

Alisae (2): Andres, Key

Not Voting: Alisae

WITH 3 ALIVE IT TAKES 2 TO LYNCH

@Chosen

Alisae was lynched.
He was a Vanille townie.

Andres was endgamed.
He was a Chosen townie

Key was Mafia. They won.
Josh also won.

GAME OVER

good game town

hardly

gg!

Andres, I thought you played well!

Rip

Yeah, sorry for playing like a dead weight.

nah, i mean it’s really rude to mock this town by suggesting they played a good game

possibly the rudest thing ive ever seen in a mafia game

1 Like

1-1 muffin

I’m coming for you

GG all! I’ll post our discord logs later.

Andreas is gonna be a good player, I can already tell.