Chosen - GAME OVER

1-0 if we’re counting who has gotten who lynched

1 Like

Aw man I knew something was up at the end hahaha I totally flip flopped on the read but that’s what it is. That last NK I have to admit was very good. It changed the whole game.

I tried! I think Town could have done a better job. I also think we really should have never lynched NSG. And Alisae and MS hating on each other the whole game really didn’t help haha it made me mistrust both, which really worked against us.

GG!

1-0 for me bitch

pancake - 05/21/2018
how do you feel about bussing me
i think the only way we can do this
is if i make it look like andres or nsg are my partners i get lynched and try to set up one of the two obv town as fuck broken rand chosens as my partner

did that even happen? i think alisae voted NSG purely to prove that NSG was town… … … … …

I think insinuating this town played good is the greatest insult I’ve ever seen in mafia.

Who is insinuating that?

Aside from giving Andres mad props for his approach to his first real mafia game, I certainly haven’t.

add a
tag :kappa:

I think that was me. Town did self immolate a wee bit though. With different Chosen townies, we would have had a very easy game here.

Oh yeah

Ali, Metal Sonic, Katsu and the scumteam chose scum.
Scum veto’d ffery.

You did super well - made yourself bloody hard to lynch as a Chosen townie (mostly by putting your thoughts into the thread!), then came into LyLo scumreading me.

Regarding the nightkill: killing you and having you flip Chosen would have looked super bad for me, I’d spent too long floating you as a lynch option. Plus you’re right in that you being a newbie made me a little more confident in being able to influence your vote. I was worried MS and Alisae would reevaluate if they made it to LyLo because if they did, I would have been on very shaky ground.

Gdi ali
Good job muffin

i didn’t play well. i never got over the alisae suspicion (while i was alive, at least) and i shouldn’t have been as wishy-washy about some reads (e.g. NSG who i thought was really town by posting but had this nagging suspicion in the back of my mind that she’d somehow learned to post more town while still keeping up the lurking habit as scum : /)

Well you did well with the josh hammer :hammer:

So many people picked scum lol the rands were tough

heh. that reminds me… i initially unvoted eddie when key voted because it made me do an about-face. should have put more thought into why that happened how it did, but eh

oh wait, i’m remembering things wrong. key didn’t vote at that point but was saying some weird shit then voted after the deadline passed. that’s right

I’m like
Quitting the game
So like meh

trash muffins no carry town win gg

gg scumteam, that was quite the ballsy kill Keychain.

2 Likes