Chosen - GAME OVER

like, you were calling MS scum before he was calling you scum and you’ve both been tunneling each other since then

in the event you both happen to be town, i could understand MS thinking that you’re unrelenting read on him is partly to blame for his unrelenting read on you (even if you don’t necessarily agree with the sentiment)

so i don’t really see the issue

1 Like

muffin gets it

alisae s plot induced stupidity in being unable to understand such a basic concept is more proof of scumminess

I call it scum induced stupidity

So it’s severely unlikely that North picked scum, but I’m also having trouble seeing how she’s playing as town.

I think Eddie’s L-1 though? Not sure of current votes. If he is, intent to hammer

no, he’s not (L-2 i believe), but Unvote temporarily anyway

sorry, didn’t mean to do the weird pop-in earlier and just leave it at that.

here’s basically my thought process right now: keychain is still town, andres is still probably town (even though i share keychain’s suspicion there that we’re all just writing off what he said at the start about his preference and writing off the awkwardness as a newbie-tell). that leaves MS, eddie, muffinman and alisae.

eddie strongly townreading MS means that eddie always makes more sense as the lynch before MS, so that reduces it to {eddie, muffinman, alisae}.

also, i was thinking a little bit more about something that i thought about on day 1 but decided didn’t make sense, but i think it actually might make sense? basically i’m really wondering if scum!metal sonic opens by doing the “i picked scum but didn’t get it” thing.

ah, even as i’m writing this i’m still doubting whether or not it’s actually valid or not.

i’m still mad.

i think the interaction you point to could quite easily be partners interacting? looking back at what you linked to i couldn’t even really understand what alisae was reacting to in the first place or what has been the cause for the reaction. it’s just kind of a weird conversation in general.

why do you think that interaction specifically would clear you from being buddies?

meh, i think i’m probably going to be voting alisae after a bit more of thinking about it. i don’t think eir logic on lynching within the scum picks before the town picks actually holds up. i’m aware that lynching people for being illogical is in the majority of situations not going to lynch scum at any rate above random (and in fact, might even be less than random), but it feels illogical in a way specifically intentional to just push a lynch.

i guess i could also say that this:

feels like more of a scum reaction to the way i’ve been playing recently than the other reactions i’ve read. eddie resisted even considering me for the lynchpool (if i’m recalling correctly?), which i’m fairly certain would be a pretty dangerous move as scum? especially considering if i’m chosen (which i’m not actually sure whether or not scum would know), it certainly doesn’t seem like a play towards needing to push mislynches to win.

that being said, i doubt scum would need to push me specifically just to win, so it’s not a huge point, although i think it still counts towards something.

before i forget:
VOTE: alisae

it’s not a “clear”, though it is quite clearly a negative interaction for anyone that can actually read interactions

i wanted to see eddie’s opinion on it

the majority of the things i’ve been asking about or directing towards eddie today have been to make eddie produce actual content

for example, the way you addressed that should have been the way eddie addressed that (though i think if he’s anywhere near as good as he seems to think he is, his opinion would be opposite yours) and his answer would in turn give me a better basis for which to read him

but he’s been side-stepping it every time i asked him to do anything. apparently all he has time to do is make spammy comments

enlighten me?

if i were reading that without knowing my own alignment, i would think the way alisae reacted to #159 (the initial post it was a reaction to) was a negative interaction - the over-the-top reaction to misunderstanding what i was saying and talking about making people lynch metal sonic (a reaction to me saying i thought MS was telling the truth) is atypical for scum buddies unless they’re specifically going for a scum theatre routine there

which i guess you could assert but i think the most natural interpretation of the whole thing is that it’s a negative interaction

in any case, the point of me bringing that up was i wanted eddie’s opinion on it to get a better understanding of what he’s thinking this game

and that didn’t happen

(i personally think that there are more obvious negative interactions today, but i’m also biased against reading me as scum)

just going to throw this out there because i won’t be around when the deadline actually hits: if alisae is town, i think it’s probably eddie+key (not sure what the odds of me actually dying tonight are and i know if i do die this will be plagued with WIFOM, but i think this is the most likely scenario in the event alisae is town)

i don’t really think MS is scum. i don’t think andre is scum. i don’t think NSG is scum

if alisae is scum, then key+alisae is probably most likely but eddie+alisae would be my second guess

1 Like

ok time to smash aliscum

that said, if i were disregarding possible partnerships and whatnot, i’d actually be reading key’s play as town

so

* shrug *

:mulch: