Chosen - GAME OVER

enlighten me?

if i were reading that without knowing my own alignment, i would think the way alisae reacted to #159 (the initial post it was a reaction to) was a negative interaction - the over-the-top reaction to misunderstanding what i was saying and talking about making people lynch metal sonic (a reaction to me saying i thought MS was telling the truth) is atypical for scum buddies unless theyā€™re specifically going for a scum theatre routine there

which i guess you could assert but i think the most natural interpretation of the whole thing is that itā€™s a negative interaction

in any case, the point of me bringing that up was i wanted eddieā€™s opinion on it to get a better understanding of what heā€™s thinking this game

and that didnā€™t happen

(i personally think that there are more obvious negative interactions today, but iā€™m also biased against reading me as scum)

just going to throw this out there because i wonā€™t be around when the deadline actually hits: if alisae is town, i think itā€™s probably eddie+key (not sure what the odds of me actually dying tonight are and i know if i do die this will be plagued with WIFOM, but i think this is the most likely scenario in the event alisae is town)

i donā€™t really think MS is scum. i donā€™t think andre is scum. i donā€™t think NSG is scum

if alisae is scum, then key+alisae is probably most likely but eddie+alisae would be my second guess

1 Like

ok time to smash aliscum

that said, if i were disregarding possible partnerships and whatnot, iā€™d actually be reading keyā€™s play as town

so

* shrug *

:mulch:

btw, so long as no one currently voting alisae unvotes and i remain unvoting (i probably will), alisae is going to be lynched by plurality

so thereā€™s no actual need to hammer alisae (and iā€™d actually prefer the game remains open until the deadline hits, tbh)

:mulch:

I havent side stepped shit

except most stuff

yea except that

but other than that, youā€™re right

scum knows who chosen are ya

would you be interested in some puppy and kitten pictures muffin

if i say yes, would that make me town?

if you say no it makes you xcum

what good citizen doesnt want puppies and kittens

1 Like

iā€™m not a fan of animals in general