Chosen - GAME OVER

try reading my reads @northsidegal

betting real money counts as an outside influence, fwiw

donā€™t do it

(even though cucpake already knows this and is only doing it for show, metal sonic might actually be this unaware)

1 Like

shouldā€™ve kept that 100k instead of donating it to charity

your parents are now the charity

I hope I get my uni grants else so will mine

whoever is town in {eddie,nsg,alisae,cupcake} should start being town imo

this would be cool if it didnā€™t come from alisae who is trying to mislynch eddie

1 Like

isnā€™t nsg already town

1 Like

yeah, nsg has been flooding us with a sea of incredibly town content

sorry

actually iā€™d add ffery to that list because sheā€™s been pretty underwhelming too but maybe sheā€™s underwhelming town

maybe youā€™re underwhelming scum

1 Like

iā€™m not and iā€™ve already said as much

iā€™m not sure why you donā€™t trust me

well I said maybe!

maybe itā€™s cos your avatar has a gun!

this is a pretty scummy avatar i must admit

i canā€™t think of a single protown reason anyone would choose an avatar like this - only a devious manipulator whose goal was to silently mock their victims (like myself) would choose an avatar like this

1 Like

sorry Iā€™m not playing mafia for the next few days

1 Like

i was more wondering if you had any townreads outside of just the people who you think chose town based on preference.

(although i will admit that i didnā€™t read that)

mostly speaking from memory (but also speaking from just having looked through katsukiā€™s and metal sonicā€™s ISOs), i feel like a majority of the discussion has mainly been about the picks moreso than the reads.

katsuki especially seems to have done almost no sorting outside of townreading those who were the most likely to pick town and then just leaving everyone else whoā€™s left (see this quote)

the thing is, iā€™m not sure how much ā€œnot doing anythingā€ is AI for katsuki specifically - even if it is null, it still leaves me without anything to townread there.

nope

1 Like

for metal sonic largely the same thing applies, although he did have a slight interaction with andres (which iā€™m still debating in my head how to interpret)

i was really just prepared to give him credit for being the one to first say and open with claiming that he picked scum and didnā€™t get it, but upon further reflection iā€™m not sure how much i should actually be townreading it. i had figured that it was somewhat of a bold play, but given the playerlist and how many people are publicly known to favor scum, it would actually be a clever move as scum casting doubt on any of those scum-preferring players who actually picked town.

i wanted to wait until andres responded to me before saying this but for the record iā€™m not actually townreading him right now (i was at first)

i feel like focusing on the picks is probably a distraction more than anything else, actually?

i feel like shaking things up with my vote.

VOTE: alisae

2 Likes

good vote

I shall give you a big hug!

1 Like