Chesskid IPick - Game Over!

checkers kills were all random so there was a 1/3 that checkers would kill dan, and probably a 100% chance dan kills checkers there?

so it would have been a 2/3 dan win 1/3 town win on a NL

Nice gameā€¦ I never want to play a mafia game with Translation Party ever again

1 Like

Iā€™m kind of shocked at:

1. Josh cleared checkersman7 as town, saving him from a later lynch (as he very well could have been otherwise lynched at 6)
  2. Srceenplay targets

I feel like these two plays were pretty game throwing for town, because itā€™s not even like we were on the wrong lynch path at the end, having a clear on Srceenplay or opening up Checkersman as an option at 6 would have made the game kind of autoā€¦

Anyway, thanks for hosting Chesskid. Was a good one.

GG ALL

I canā€™t wait till the post-game survey, itā€™s my favorite thing!

1 Like

Told yā€™all

You saw my role pm. Iā€™m kind of shocked people after seeing my flip read that as anything other than me ensuring Elli doesnā€™t win.

Loooool I was a little perplexed at people thinking that was a true statement after the PM flipped.

Maybe if there was speculation that Josh got a message from checkers as part of his role or something but I ddint see any of that

Well, didnā€™t Josh say that you were messaging him? I feel like itā€™s hard to discredit that coming from a townie in a closed, bastard set up. In hindsight, looking from the outside, maybe we should have stuck strictly to the role PM, I just didnā€™t see any point in questioning it especially with both Dan and Srceenplay claiming that they can distribute kills.

By you I mean ā€œchesskid3ā€, not Checkersman7.

Hey @chesskid3

Did you know that youā€™re an administrator on this site and that you too can make private topics public?

:thinking:

:thinking:

Can he tho

He may be able to

But can he tho

He possesses the permissions

But does not have the know how

Town played very bad, no tie

1 Like

I played more town than actual town :C

Poor Dan :frowning:
Robbed by checkersman7

I thought itā€™d be hilarious to lynch chess and then lynch myself
to win the game

I stand by my decisions

1 Like

Honestly I kept forgetting you where ic. I kept getting paranoid of you doing bad plays to steer town down the wrong path.

I think I mentioned paranoia of a AD SK

I didnā€™t. I said your role pm doesnā€™t have anything to do with checkers.