Chesskid IPick - Game Over!

With 2 decision towns

yeah youā€™re forgetting andres as well, although itā€™s unlikely heā€™d ever get a shot off.

youā€™re not gonna change your mind right @StarV

Probably not.

eh ok

VOTE: ActionDan

@chesskid3

The day was quick.

Checkersman7 had broken his trolling ways, if only for a moment, to explain his perception of the world now that his spell was broken.

Moved by his words, you banded together, attention whores and immortal warriors alike.

You strung Dan up, and he was laid bare for the liar that he was.

ā¦ Action dan the third party man
ā¦ Yeah youā€™re just a boring regular old serial killer
ā¦ however you canā€™t be roleblocked because youā€™re ACTIONdan
ā¦ congrats
ā¦ You win when nothing can stop you from being the only person left alive in the game should it be left to play out

No sooner than when he has been strung up, however, does checkersman7 stand in front of the 2 of you remaining, clearing his throat as he starts to give a speech.

ā€œOk folks, I think now is a good time to come cleanā€ he starts, before he pulls a gun from behind his back and shoots Urist in the face.

As he falls back dead, you realize he was always a good hearted man, if an attention whore at heardt.

ā¦ Town Attention Whore
ā¦ You live to be in the limelight and if you ever feel too neglected well by GOD YOUā€™ll SHOW THEM WONT U
ā¦ Any night you want, you can fake your own death.
ā¦ You will exit the game that night, and return after 1.5 phases. For example , if you fake your death Night 2, you would return to the game at the start of Day 4.
ā¦ This will not be announced to the thread that you are coming back until it happens, you will just be like any other death(s) that night

Then the evil checkers playing jerk turns to StarV, and grins as he brings the gun to bear.

In a few moments, itā€™s over, and his immortal Japanesesness is no more.

StarV
You are a town TranslationParty Innocent Child!
You will be mod confirmed as town by chesskid3 at the start of the game

ā¦ All posts must be at equilibrium in translationparty.com .
ā¦ This is fairly easy, you just go to translationparty.com type your message, post it, wait for it to run until it turns green, and then post the green message.
ā¦ I will be checking a random sampling of these to ensure compliance but thereā€™s not really an effective punishment I can give a powerless IC, so justā€¦donā€™t be a little bitch about it, ok? Iā€™m trusting you here.

Checkersman7 leans back and smiles, his work done and watches the sun set on a grateful universe.

• Checkersman7
  • Neutral Survivor
  • you have no other abilities, and die if you are on the lynch wagon or end of day wagon chosen by GTacc
  • 1.5 Modification: Now you are Neutral Survivor Scum, you can be on a lynch wagon and not die if this triggers endgame

The scumteam of DS and checkersman7 win!

Mercenary was basically a jailkeeper, and Erika was scum hence the checkers rebalance.

Actions:
Day 1: MS gave Josh Cooties
Andres was invited to funeral
Night 1 Josh directed checkers, dan, and someone else to him
checkers killed Josh
Dan killed Urist
Urist used his ability
Andres whacked MS
Screen gave Josh a Gun
DS bussed with screenplay

Day 2:
MS gave DS cooties
Night 2:
Checkers killed Andres
Dan killed DS
DS bussed Screenplay and Dan
Screenplay gave roleblock to Dan (which would have prevented the kill, as it consumes the action and does not run into Danā€™s roleblock proofness, since he still gets an action - learning a roleblock ability)
Andres whacks someone I forget who

Night 3:
Checkers randoms the kill and kills Mantis
Dan kills Mantis

those are from memory so might not be 100% accurate

ya just couldnā€™t let me have the win :C

RESET
@Urist
@Mantis
@ActionDan
@checkersman7
@StarV
@Ellibereth
@Josh
@MetalSonic
@Andresvmb
@DS
@Srceenplay

GG everyone!

Surveys were revealed in the dead topic, which @Ellibereth will make public shortly

1 Like

hueheuheuheueheu

Sooo it was a loss either way. My biggest question here is why Srceenplay didnā€™t give me somethingā€¦ It would have been auto, because then we just kill actiondan instead.

The only way for town not to 100% lose at the end was to no lynch, yeah.

But suspecting multiball/SK would have been a bit tough given how the kills shook out and there werenā€™t really any nights but 1 with 2 kills.

The only thing I guess could have been skeptical about was Dan claimed to kill Josh, and Urist self killed so where was the scum kill night 1, or was Josh lucky enough to direct both the scum kill AND dan onto himself?

I highly recommend trying the translationparty thing for yourself, because itā€™s fucking evil

Well, we knew either Dan or Srceenplay kill ability wasnā€™t townā€¦ SK was a bit of a leap at the end that we couldnā€™t really deal with even if we anticipatedā€¦ And yeah, but then we would need actiondan to kill you or for you to kill actiondan with the knowledge that Urist and I would never kill each other as confirmed town.