@brassherald come hammer

okay time to ave the worst reads of my life

scum teams in muffin kats brass maaaybe mylo/dwiltske

fight

that doesn’t include elli because i don’t need to read elli

after his claim there is a 0% chance he is not being lynched d1

so its self resolving

VC 1-6

Ellibereth: 4 (Josh, Ellibereth, Katsuki, _fferyllt)
dwiltse1114: 1 (Nanook)
Myloninja13: 1 (brassherald)

Not Voting: 3 (Myloninja13, dwiltse1114, KatyushaGB)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: June 13, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), June 12, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

ONLY BRASS HAMMERS

remove dominic and you’re literally copying my reads :whistles:

@Myloninja13 WHERE ARE YOU

VOTE: Ellibereth

Whatevs.

okay I actually wasn’t expecting that LOL

Not like I can have fun in this game anyway because everyone decides to sheep one person.

So, if you aren’t mafia, I can go to the dead chat and maybe have some fun.

if town - lmao

if scum - I think this points to the pool being correct?

Anyway I’m not actually a SS so vigs should vig brass here he’s very obviously not a bomb and also fairly obviously scum still I think.

his hammer maintains the pool

stopping mylo from being able to post potentially either made it easier for him to lurk or make it harder for him to post and be townread - I would press Mylo to post a shitton for sure.

Katsu should just die because he’s either cheeky or bad. (OR BOTH haHAA)

Addendum: Ask for a clarification here: when he goes “Ima sheep Elli” then “I’m glad we reach the same conclusion muffins” things get confusing for me. @Katsuki did you think I WAS SCUM or that BRASS WAS SCUM. What were you sheeping.

Mylo’s never posting day 1. Probably just saved him from being prodded. He doesn’t post until LYLO.

actually i think brass is still just trivially scum for the hammer he doesn’t do it this way as town.

These almost back to back are sketchy.
I think the latter in a vacuum is really.
Ask about it.

Yeah
@Josh @KatyushaGB @dwiltse1114 @Nanook
I task you with making sure the above doesn’t happen - with mylo AND with Katsuki tmrw.

actually whether muffin’s acts the way he did this game as town should be realtively easy meta verifiable for anyone who wants to put the effort in.

Won’t be me since I don’t think I beat ffery to the punch.

Probably more interesting to check if townreads are wrong since i think the 3 poe’d and how to deal with tmrw are super self explanatory yeah?

no that’s where i started sideeyeing him lmfao…

also sorry for dipping late yesterday and i guess today, woke up late + my desktop refuses to have its internet work and i also cant find my phone rip

isnt the whole point of using an ss claim today to lynch it? we’re 100% lynching elli so it really doesn’t matter if he’s scum or town, because either way we’re lynching him today and we kill off brass i guess because if elli is town he’s probably right about this in the first place

there’s no reason to not follow what elli wants, it’s not like scum can be supersaints