Brass & Shrapnel Mafia - Game Over!

I didn’t necessarily clear mylo I just literally have no info on him whatsoever to go based off and according to day 1 posts he isn’t very active till a certain point and im assuming that’s town behavior from him so going based off that im giving him more of benefit of doubt rather then a clear

gotcha

i’d say that’s strictly NAI from him, not town indicative. i wanna hear where he is in terms of reads right now and if he agrees with my reasoning for clearing both of you

or more specifically which of you/nanook he’d lynch if muffin flipped town and why

yeah im just hoping he will give something today if not its only hurting town if hes alive really if he is infact town

which interactions?

which interactions?

eh. i don’t see it this way. if he was distancing, he probably didn’t want it to go further than it did. the point of distancing in general is trying to create a negative association without actually putting them in danger. i don’t think he’d want to escalate it further

so brass probably wasn’t scum with you - brass was pretty much following you too much for that to be the case

none of the interactions with other players are all that strong, IMO. he had his vote on all of the rest of the currenty living players for at least a brief portion of time and he never put much effort into pushing any of them (he had the most interaction with nanook but even that was simply calling nanook scummy for something related to “tone” before dropping nanook altogether)

i still think my theory about why he hammered has some merit to it. i doubt he hammers there while his partner looked like vig bait. hammering to end discussion just puts mylo in a worse position if he’s brass’s partner - it makes him an attractive vig shot because of the low content (even though this didn’t actually end up happening) and it doesn’t put him in any better light. yes, it technically stops him incriminating himself, but i sincerely doubt that was an actual concern. again, the only reason i see him hammering there as scum with mylo is if he had just completely given up on winning - the more sensible option if he’s scum with mylo is attempting to get out of his own death or hoping it the interest in an elli lynch dies out because doing what he did just doesn’t turn out positively 99% of the time for a mylo-brass team

far more likely IMO is that people were on the wrong track about someone and he was happy with the position scum was in, ergo happy to cut discussion and have people continue being on the wrong track

im currently thinking dom is the most likely candidate. i don’t really see whatever interactions youre talking about between them (his vote on dominic that lasted all of a single post, with the reason of “pressure” was pretty weak, too). he actually didn’t do much D1 in terms of making pushes, forming reads or general scum hunting given the amount of content he’s posted and his entrance to today is all kinds of bad

kinda interested in seeing why you’re ruling him out

actually i kind of thought that there was more fight in this and dom’s reaction but it feels weak, i can buy this as distancing

with nanook, I don’t think scum retaliates with #173 and #174. I don’t really know how to explain it beyond a gutfeel, the sass just feels genuine and not like he’s away he’s being pushed just for show, I guess. I know it’s kind of a shitty argument but nanook is also kind of obvious town in general (I felt Dom’s josh push is also pretty townie too, plus I think Dom scum kills Nanook here anyway instead of Josh for that reason?)

so lets look at this right here

_fferyllt say he likes his hammer from brass thought based on the fact that hammers buddy doesn’t look like vig bait… so going based off that right there u are basically saying(since u shot someone who you thought worthy enough of vig killing) that you brasses target wouldn’t be someone who a vig would shoot so at best your town that shot someone based on your “theory” someone u woulda thought wasn’t brasses partner and therefor would be town in your view… at worst you shot someone who based on your “theory” looked like vig bait as scum and are contradicting your theory and points you are trying to make… that in and of itself is making me that much more sure you are scum and if you didn’t have a vote on you right now id be confident enough to have my vote on you thinking you are scum… but since id rather use the full time my vote is waiting…

also on another point I think the only ones who thought me probably town yesterday was elli and katyusha if I remember correctly (could be wrong this site doesn’t have the best go back and look method) I know nook scum read me (obviously his vote was on me) mylo didn’t read anything… you I think town read me not sure you don’t talk on it much however you also did say if brass was scum his partner is not in josh/katy/dominic/nook

so by you theories the only possible mafia out of the remaining 4 (obviously not including you) for you to think is scum would be mylo…all your posts are now somehow contradicting eachother I wonder why I towns posts would do this? generally wouldn’t scum would tho…

FMPOV you also really haven’t done much “scumhunting” yourself fyi you’ve more or less just said this guy is town this guy is scum I don’t believe this this is wrong etc…

however I will admit 1 thing you said right that pertains to katysushaGB… im kinda interested in GBs thoughts as to why brasses interactions with me rule me out… I personally wouldn’t rule me out due to mine and brasses very brief and non really grander posts towards eachother which was simply statements of his gameplay style and my gameplay style…

overall 98%sure _fferyllt is final scum and frankly I really do wanna vote him now or just shoot him but ill wait for now…

GB is basically confirmed town tto me
mylo is kinda like meh for now
nanook is well nanook I scum read him all the same he isn’t my top scum read
and_fferyllt SCUM ALL DAY EVERYDAY (its only day 2 so 2 days so far)

correct I think if I were scum in that situation I woulda shot nook since he scum read me and was mainly viewed as town and left josh and simply claimed I shot no one cuz josh was viewed generally as townie and I already was gunning for josh which would have made me sus

anyway im off needs some sleep at some point enjoy your nights/days or w.e. time it is where yall at

i was thinking more to leave him as a vanity target while people tune you out and mislynch muffin or something so you can be off a wagon but yeah basically

no matter what josh and nanook are going to be the nightkills this game, unless nanook is scum here in which case i guess it’d be you(??). you’re the only one who strongly benefits from killing off nanook since he’s familiar with you, eventually he’d read you right and for the right reasons. And, if you’re wrong/right about nanook!scum that’ll be cleared up by the nightkills since I’m widely townread and unkillable since I’m a bomb.

i no longer think you’re cleared from interactions, i just relooked at brass’s vote and your reaction while i was about to prove my point but i changed my mind viewing them again. either way I think your general posting is fairly town indicative so I still think we’re better off looking in muffin/nanook.

I have a few points regarding muffin!scum I’m hesitant to bring out while Mylo still hasn’t contributed so I’d like to see where he’s thinking right now. Not sure what time it is in Europe so idk when we’ll hear from him.

id wait a little bit to see if mylo is gonna get in here before revealing to much personally that said if he hasn’t done anything in 2 days or something it might be benefitial to simply lynch him and remove him from the game and take it down to 2 town and 1 mafia…

clearly your bomb and only bomb claim and most obvious town so like you said youd be unkillable…

if _fferyllt is scum id anticipate him killing off nook and framing it on me at that point (keep in mind I woulda done it last night)

and if nook is scum I think he would kill _fferyllt and frame me for wanting him dead today…

that said they could just kill me off as well since you view my behavior as townish and just duke it out and try to convince u the other is scum… in this scenario _fferyllt is most likely scum I think (could be my bias that I just think hes scum currently but hey)…

either way I think day 15 is best time for all your info and theories to come out from you unless mylo gets in here and does something before then… and day 16/17 would be the best time to start settling on votes…

tbh i wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for mylo to post and i don’t really see that much reason to worry about it influencing opinions

just air your thoughts now. it gives more time for discussion

the thoughts i’m having about brass’s hammer are thoughts that occurred to me today, not last night (i went into the night phase thinking cupcake was playing to his scum meta and fake-claiming bomb to ward off vig shots). if i thought about it last night, i’d have probably withheld my shot

i was talking about elli’s partner. i thought elli was most likely scum. i thought brass was more likely town

i dunno, i think i’ve been pretty obviously trying to find scum this game and this is a pretty shitty summary of my play. i’ve been wrong, but i think the intent in my play was pretty clear

dom’s josh push feels half-hearted to me, given he put a little effort into talking about it at the very start of the day and then pretty much dropped it altogether after that. the fact he pretty much dropped it altogether makes me think that the supposed conviction he had was fake and is part of what i meant when i said he didn’t do much in terms of pushing

what did you think was town about it?

don’t really think so. nanook kill points to clearly at dom, considering i don’t think anyone else really makes that kill. josh was a safe kill for not disrupting the status quo if he thought he only needed to get a couple mislynches in the pool of {cupcake,me,mylo} without drawing too much attention to himself

Hi Hi I’m here sorry for being slow.

Should I claim?

It appears everyone else has claimed, so I guess I will lol.

I’m a town SuperSaint!

Pretty much willing to drop my Dwilts scumread for the time being. Will return to it later today to re-evaluate and see what I think, but for now, he’s putting in decent work. Fwiw, I don’t think scumDwilts could afford killing me last night, because c’mon, a Nanook kill points right back to him.

With GB, I’m at the point where I have to say somebody is town, or I’m just spinning myself in circles, so I’m going with my gut and ignoring her as scum for today. If we end up with a tomorrow obviously I’ll reconsider, but for now, proceeding under the assumption she’s town.

I have mild dislike of mylo, based in part on the supersaint claim.

And I still think muffins is scum.