Brass & Shrapnel Mafia - Game Over!

nice edit loser

1 Like

ellis an easy read anyways

getting to it (again can chalk it up to my not knowing game styles over here) but what I got his first 2 posts struck me personaly as weird

post 1 he claims town when completely unnecessary everyone in the game will claim town even scum which makes claiming town completely pointless…

2 he town reads “giga”? (im assuming this is you but I could be wrong) again nothing really blantent to go on and the simple fact of town reading someone after only 8 other posts (1 being him) were made and no real actual gameplay other then a random vote and _ff stating they are a handsom smart and cool day vig no scum hunting or gameplay happening at that point so no reason to town or scum read anyone by that point…

3 not really getting or understanding the whole alliance bs you guys were talking about but on post 39 he flat out says someone is town and how would he know that unless he was scum

4 mass claiming is meh I personally like that whole claim bomber or no bomber thing simply because if there is no bombers we don’t want to give scum our vigis right off the bat let them hide in with the ss

5 hes really adamant about a mass claim which again I don’t personally agree with after reading through everything… the following quote from him got me to…

he slat out says in the bolded mass claiming doesn’t confirm town I agree with this and it could just be a pin for later but it could also just be a way so the scum have all the info…

If this is a full on scum read, why are you being a wimp and not voting? Your explanation before makes no sense to me.

Man up and vote.

Like this: VOTE: dominic

Bad vote :confused:

Gonna talk to him when I’m home can’t respond to Wall rn but I’ve read it

Ugh… I wanted a pressure vote to make a man out of him, but now you’re ruining it.

Somehow I’ll make a man out of him.

VOTE: Muffins

Back to the vote here.

1 Like

not really a bad vote on principle, people dont learn if you let them make bad cases unpunished

but hes null or nulltown, so not a good vote either

it’s a whelming vote

good luck I vote towards end of day period I don’t vote early and often

I’m sorry you feel this way.

I just hold fast to, even if it’s a bad case, if you believe it, you should have the guts to back it up with a vote.

I’m sorry you feel this way.

oh my god I read the rest of his post

yea giga u can take this one

hence the place holder vote so people can look back on it but im not making it an actual vote

We’ll never defeat the huns this way.

this is not good play btw mate. voting often is a key part of being town.

not in my opinion nor am I gonna do it I find it a waste so vote me off if you want to over it but im not changing how to play out of pressure I assure you…

btw brass and giga are both hard town lmao this game gonna be easy

Can I be grumpy about the fact that Myloninja doesn’t really play until LYLO yet, or is it too early?

it’s not pressure and it’s not an opinion. you said you’re new, I’m giving you advice to become a better player. it’s your choice whether to listen matey.

VOTE: Mylo