7p (Over)

Oi are dead people gonna post today or what?

Nanook’s day3 post looks good. What scum tunnels Andres then NKs him here? Doesn’t look good for the pope here man

Not gonna lie, pretty much forgot about this until Elli pinged me. Uh, still thinking it’s MS, will probably get around to rereading and maybe a VC analysis in phase 3. Sorry, this was a crappy phase on my part.

On the one hand ms was the only one to press f for beeboy. On the other I like that nanook and I both reacted to this lylo with a “welp”.

more seriously
mantis1.5: "I’m beginning to think that maybe Beeboy is just trolley tracking - seems like it would be a bad move as scum to just blindly push like he is. Meh

I didn’t like what seemed to be some contradictions with Gtaac. Nanook pointed out some stuff there as well re a few useless questions, and also not a fan I was of the “how are we going to win this!” bit in first post - in response to their not being a cop. Read a bit dramatic.

vote will go there today
VOTE: Gtaac"
Mantis 2.1: "VOTE: Nanook
byebye scum

Erika, Andres, Ms left.

Maybe Erika?"
Mantis’ read on Nanook is shifty with no explanation for sheeping some of his thoughts to lolvoting him out the gate in the span of two posts. I kinda want Metal to be town, but his ass was first on Mantis yet Andres was the night kill. I’m thinking I was on the right track with one of gtacc and nanook being wolves, and if mantis was his partner that would free up Nanook to stay off wagon day one.
Phase 1.5 Votes:

GTacc (3): Metal Sonic, Erika Furudo, Mantis
Nanook (1): GTacc
beeboy (1): Andres
Andres (1): Nanook
Mantis (1): beeboy
lv1 still says wolf on wagon here and one wagon off. I can also see the godfather playing like Nanook on d1’s votes. I’m voting Nanook in spirit, but wanna see what ms and nanuke bring this phase.

Phase 3.2 Votes:

Didn’t Vote (3): Metal Sonic, Nanook, Erika Furudo

PHASE 3.3 WILL END 2018-12-20T17:00:00Z

Ok on one hand I want erika to win but on the other hand I think erika could be wolf here. Like even if erika is wolf I don’t mind them winning but it sounds like it’s gamethrowing? But nanuke seems like he wants to vote me and gamethrowing anyway so might as well vote with the pope.

Hey nanook do you want to win? Cross with erika if you want to have a shot

VOTE: MS

Alright, pretty much ready to vote here. I’m thinking that it makes sense for Mantis and MS to have pushed through a D1 mislynch, since the votes were scattered as late as 1.4.

There’s a good chance I get killed today I think, but oh well. Hopefully I at least die with my vote on scum. Let’s see how this goes.

ms what wolf kills the two players who consistently townread the gf the strongest?

"Erika
Nanook
MS
Mantis

—" -Andres reads list.

I can see it being that simple. I can see nanook killing the person he’s been pushing all game going into lylo, but that would be pretty blatant.

aaaaaaa lylo makes me anti-nut.

I think Erika/Narna is blatantly town here.
I have really high confidence in that. (My streak of low effort really good reads could be ending here but w/e)

Just based on Metal pushing Erika today I would say that final scum is Nanook? But my only high confidence read is Erika town.

Gl guys, if you mess up I won’t mind.

I think the person least likely to have been responsible for my death is Erika - as a continuous Town Read of mine throughout the game, I don’t think I would have gone against that read at the end. I also think that given the interactions between us, Erika would not have voted for me as the last Scum. So, leaving us both alive probably does not make sense unless Erika is the Scum. Which is why I think it’s most probably between Nanook and MS.

Nanook’s unprincipled vote for Mantis is the biggest red flag for me. I am convinced that if Nanook was Town, and was as sure as he seemed to be that I was Scum (he came out and voted for me to start D2 don’t forget), he would not have moved to Mantis. Particularly when it was clear that Mantis was probably going to be lynched. Too many people had come out and said that Mantis was probably the right lynch for Nanook not to switch and look so obviously Scum (I did in my first post D2, and MS voted for Mantis then too). But if he was Town, and knowing how stubborn he can be, I think he would have stuck to his guns and continued to vote for me. If the game is on the line, and you think you have the right person, you don’t move and I don’t think Nanook moves either. However, Mantis’ vote on Nanook to start D2 is very interesting. It’s probably the only reason I did not come out today and say very early to just go ahead and vote for Nanook and get it over with. I don’t know how likely it is for Town to all vote for Scum in the first post, and so the vote itself does not carry that much weight, but still. Does the goon really vote the Godfather in this setup? I don’t know.

In my opinion, MS was casting doubt on Mantis probably too early for it to be MS. It’s not impossible that MS correctly predicted how it would turn out and got ahead, but certainly MS’ early vote and stance seems Town. But I gotta be honest - I’m really not sure. And then MS coming out and attacking Erika seems kinda silly. MS early approach to the game - appearing lost and uninterested, is a good way to ensure that the game doesn’t end early for Scum. So there’s that too.

If I was responsible for deciding who to lynch next, I think I would go for Nanook. But I’m not, so good luck with the decision.

Phase 3.3 Votes:

Metal Sonic (1): Nanook

Didn’t Vote (2): Metal Sonic, Erika Furudo

PHASE 3.4 WILL END 2018-12-21T17:00:00Z

Well looks like its been decided. Follow the pope and the dead holy spirits

VOTE: nanook

VOTE: MS

Andres, you’re a dumbass. I’m stubborn, not an idiot, when someone is openly scumming I’m not gonna put my head and ignore it. We’re gonna talk about this in the AAR.

(By the way, calling my vote unprincipled and ignoring that Erika and MS made the exact same first turn vote is kinda silly)

Anyways, pretty sure that MS is just the scum here, especially with the way he’s trying to strongarm my vote. Also pretty sure Erika is gonna hammer me, but eh, c’est la vie, win some lose some. Hope you make the right choice Erika, looks like the game is up to you!

VOTE: Nanook bless this vote.

Sorry that I forgot to post in last phase, things were busy. I will lazy post in this phase too because you won’t get to answer my questions anyways.

Mantis voted nanook at 2.2 so maybe nanook is good.
Nanook also scumread andres at the same phase so he is good I think? Maybe he wifomed but I dont think

I dont have many time but I think MS’s last post pinged me a little bit.

Mantis’ 1.2 post maybe also look like its not her with nanook.

Mantis’ 1.4 look like she asked questions to only Erika because she wanted to distance? Why would she only ask to Erika?

I have no idea but gun to head, I would say lynch Erika.
There are too little infos though and Erika did not hammer anyone and nanook and MS are suspetng each other so idrk, maybe it is MS?

Last game we lost because I believed to scum distance so ugh

Phase 3.4 Votes:

Nanook (2): Metal Sonic, Erika Furudo
Metal Sonic (1): Nanook

Nanook has been killed. He was Town.

Erika Furudo the Mafia Godfather and Mantis the Mafia Goon have won.

Oh well gg, I wish I could post earlier

Well played Erika and Mantis. That was a good game from you guys.

Sure, I’m a dumbass. But so are you. So enough with the name calling when you can’t get it right either. If you come out and call it right, then by all means, bash me all you want. But you didn’t, and kept Scum reading me like half the game for no good reason.

And I called it unprincipled because you switched when you were so sure I was the Scum, not because you voted early.

1 Like

This game always has too little info and scumsided vanilla setups make it harder.
I think there should definitely be a d1 info thing like picking what role you wanna be or something like a draft system, i just think there should be d1 infos