7p (Over)

Andres
Gtacc/nanook
beeboy
metal
mantis
gtacc/nanook

@Mantis I voted andres randomly in the first phase. My read didn’t apply.

VOTE: gtacc

Erika - Unironically town at this point based on his last post.
Metal - Could easily be scum I guess?
Andres - Andres I am getting a totally different vibe form his post this game compared to last game. The way he is engaging people feels a lot more natural and I am finding it a lot easier to town read him this game if that makes any sense.
Like I just get the vibe he is solving.
Mantis - His early posts just felt awkward so I thought he was scum and all of his follow up just felt worse I guess. I still think he is scum and his posts aren’t exactly changing my mind.
Nanook/Gtacc - No real opinion on them at this stage, I am in a bit of a rush to get this last post out so I am just going to roll with this fast guy.
I could do a longer post on why they are null but I am hoping a flip helps me re-eval and get a read by the time i write my next post.

VOTE: Mantis

If we no lynch today I am sorry for not trying harder to organize anything I was busy recently :confused:

I’m beginning to think that maybe Beeboy is just trolley tracking - seems like it would be a bad move as scum to just blindly push like he is. Meh

I didn’t like what seemed to be some contradictions with Gtaac. Nanook pointed out some stuff there as well re a few useless questions, and also not a fan I was of the “how are we going to win this!” bit in first post - in response to their not being a cop. Read a bit dramatic.

vote will go there today
VOTE: Gtaac

Phase 1.5 Votes:

GTacc (3): Metal Sonic, Erika Furudo, Mantis
Nanook (1): GTacc
beeboy (1): Andres
Andres (1): Nanook
Mantis (1): beeboy

GTacc has been executed. He was Town.
Beeboy has been killed. He was Town.

REMINDER THAT “DEAD” PLAYERS GET 1 VOTELESS POST SUBMISSION ON A PHASE OF THEIR CHOICE PER REMAINING GAME DAY.

PHASE 2.1 WILL END 2018-12-16T17:00:00Z

Aw man shit man, sorry Gtacc my fam I really thought you were scummy there dude, man I feel bad coz Gtacc is so adorable

Right now maybe I’m looking at erika and nanook town, Andres maybe is town here even though I think he is a superpower at scum

It seems like beeboy died and that is so dodgy. I mean it’s kinda funny that beeboy died d1 again but there’s no PRs here so I don’t think they are PR hunting

Because of that it looks like a good move to

VOTE: mantis

Awesome, so both of the players I suspected the most were Town, and the flip of GTacc now makes me look like a complete fool (since I updated my ranking to push him further down).

I’m thinking Mantis is Scum here. The backtrack on Beeboy to ensure that GTacc gets lynched is really sticking out at me, and I think it would be a mistake to lynch elsewhere. I’m obviously not voting yet because as I said, we should be looking to gather as much information as we can and not end the day early, but that’s for sure where I would want to go. I don’t have much authority to argue this obviously since I literally argued for the two that are now dead, but it is what it is. I figured this game would be tough, but man was I off.

Nanook’s useless vote on me makes him Town in my mind - so I’ll avoid voting there for now. But @Nanook, if you’re actually Town, you need to recalibrate, and fast (I’m trying to myself). If you’re not Town, I expect you to come out and try and attack me for sucking essentially, which will tilt me very much against you. So I’m rather hoping you don’t. You also said the two that are now flipped were the Team, so we’re rather interestingly in the same boat here. Also, wasn’t I like your third choice? Why did you decide to put a vote down for me? It might be the smart way of looking like you had nothing to do with the lynch and NK.

I don’t know why my opinion of Erika has not changed, but I still think Erika is Town. However, my whole worldview was clearly wrong, so I need to re-evaluate this too.

Also, I really doubt MS didn’t realize that Urist was not in the game. Like there’s no way I find that believable at all. In fact, I don’t think MS ever plays like this as Town - it seems like a calculated attempt at looking disconnected and useless. So in my mind, the list looks something like:

Erika
Nanook
MS
Mantis

Going forward, I am looking for much better contributions from MS. It would be a massive handicap to have a Town player (if you are Town) just not even try at this stage - so the whole approach just won’t cut it. If you really don’t feel like trying, then replace out.

VOTE: Andres

Alright, yeah, fairly confident in this vote.

Andres, I’m not sure if we’ve ever played a T/T game now that I think about it–I can’t think of any game with both of us that one hasn’t been a wolf. Tbf that does weaken my read a little…but I’ve also scumread you correctly each time, so I don’t think I’m garbage at reading you either lol.

I’ll also point out that it’s pretty jarring for you to townread me for being abrasive after townreading me last game for not being abrasive (admittedly you were wrong, but still!). So that’s kinda weird to me.

Currently thinking Mantis for scumbuddy, but I guess it could be MS. Kinda thinking Mantis though.

Aight bitches I wanna survey the room before playing my hand totally, but I will give something to chew on.
Phase 1.5 Votes:

GTacc (3): Metal Sonic, Erika Furudo, Mantis
Nanook (1): GTacc
beeboy (1): Andres
Mantis (1): beeboy

I kinda doubt both wolves voted gtacc considering he wasn’t pushing any of the three voting him. lv1 scumhunting says one wolf on wagon, one wolf off wagon. Nanook what sparked your switch from gtacc to andres in the last two phases? The lynch seemed to be mostly settled on him in the phase before the vote lock. Mantis I want a scumread from you that doesn’t feel so sheepy. The same goes for metal I gesso. Andres wya rn?

Townies will press a big F for beeboy on their next posts.

1 Like

VOTE: Nanook
byebye scum

Erika, Andres, Ms left.

Maybe Erika?

Phase 2.1 Votes:

Mantis (1): Metal Sonic
Nanook (1): Mantis

Didn’t Vote (2): Andres, Erika Furudo

PHASE 2.2 WILL END 2018-12-17T17:00:00Z

GIANT F FOR BEEBOY

VOTE: mantis

Also didn’t realize this is 5p lylo so fast, this game is wild

1 Like

@Nanook, wake up. If you’re Town, you’re going to sink us. I don’t understand how you can have this much certainty and be so wrong. I also don’t think you’ve Scum read me right every time. But even if you had, you’re not doing so here, so it’s irrelevant.

Also, you’re right - maybe I shouldn’t use your tone to read you any which way, as you’ve been aggressive as either alignment. However, I felt at first that you were being harsh in a logical way. You were wrong about GTacc overall. But it wasn’t egregious. I mean, I reached a similar conclusion.

@ErikaFurudo, I’m getting totally the wrong vibes from you not coming out with some statements about how you are looking at the game after D1. It’s precisely what I did last game I was Scum - try to wait people out and see what I could argue for that would guarantee a win. I can’t say I think you’re the likeliest person to be Scum here, but if you don’t come out with some sort of plan and view after your second post, I’m going to be suspicious. You’re right that probably only one Scum was on the wagon, but that could very much be you. I’m still clinging to my TR of you. But not by much.

@Mantis, I’m having issues with your certainty about Nanook being Scum. It could totally be right - after all, I said that if Nanook came out swinging against me, then it would sort of make me turn negative on him. But it’s very much unlike you as Town. Beeboy made a comment about you being aggressive Scum - this vote and limited explanation doesn’t help. Why you are so sure that Nanook is the Scum? And who do you think is his partner?

@MetalSonic, I’m not following your argument at all. Can you explain what you mean about Beeboy PR Hunting? And how does that explain your vote on Mantis? I’ll give you props if you’re Scum this game, as your strategy would have been effective. But I’m going to be disappointed if this was the best effort you could forward as Town. Get in the game.

Okay, so, either (i) Mantis and Nanook are not a Team (they’re throwing suspicion towards each other, and Mantis put a vote down on Nanook), or (ii) they see the writing on the wall and are creating distance. Honestly, I really doubt they’re both Town. But I still feel like (i) is more likely than (ii).

This can’t be a coincidence right? Nanook said that we should “execute GTacc and then Beeboy and then we win and/or profit.” And that’s… exactly what happened. And they were both Town. This might be an attempt at giving direction to his Partner.

Btw, I can’t even convince myself that voting for someone on the GTacc wagon is the best choice. I don’t even know if it’s that helpful that someone off the wagon was the one killed. But let’s assume that Scum is trying to eliminate people that will make it harder for them to win - perhaps you would eliminate whoever had Scum pinned down? Beeboy was convinced that Mantis was Scum. OTOH, I’m a bit skeptical that all of the Town came out and correctly identified Mantis as Scum. Something to keep in mind.

VOTE: Mantis

Scummy pivot to a mislynch is scummy.

Andres, your opinions on me are contradictory within paragraph.

Also, I’m not attacking you for sucking, I’m pushing you for being scum. This isn’t new, so…why would it tilt you now but not before? Get over yourself.

Erika, I switched because I thought Andres was scummier. I did think Gtacc was pretty scummy though, so I’m fine taking heat for that execution.

Currently thinking Andres and Mantis team, but could be Erika. If we execute them in any order I think we win.

aaaand worst post of the game goes to mantis 2.1.

Well my big thing coming into this phase is that mantis is probs the gf because who else kills beeboy here?

VOTE: Mantis don’t vote in your first posts if there is a tomorrow as I will be treating those as scumclaims.

If I die, the wolves want one of you to kill andres with him. If I live then andres could be wolf, but don’t speed lynch andres ms and nanuke.

Bit of a crap reason for a vote MS, seems like wifom

Nanook I dont think I am understanding your reasoning for Andres vote.

I actually dont have much time here. I will definitely be able to read over everything tonight and get a better idea. As of now I’m in mid travel to see family. But I’ll be able to get more out tomorrow

Phase 2.2 Votes:

Mantis (3): Metal Sonic, Nanook, Erika Furudo

Didn’t Vote (2): Andres, Mantis

Mantis has been executed. She was Mafia.
Andres has been killed. He was Town.

REMINDER THAT ALL “DEAD” PLAYERS GET 1 VOTELESS POST SUBMISSION ON ANY PHASE OF THE LAST DAY.

PHASE 3.1 WILL END 2018-12-18T17:00:00Z

Whoa that hero quicklynch of mantis scum is amazing

But it sucks that she’s only a goon!! There’s still a gf left!! And, everyone was on the mantis wagon, so we can’t even do the easy way out like last game, where Andres was the only scum partner who didn’t bus his partner!!

So, mantis’s partner bussed mantis! The Gf bussed mantis!! Wild!!

Man this bus/distance post is craZy, you guys are crazzzyy!!

So, I wonder if it’s nanook or erika?

99% of the time here I just lynch nanook and call it a day

You know what, this is one of those 99% times.

Hey Erika if you’re scum here then enjoy the win, it’s my blood offering to the pope

VOTE: nanook

Aye reread the pope’s words and he said no speedlynching

Welp. I guess it’s not Andres.

Holding my vote, thinking for now that it’s probably MS. Need to reread though.

welp, dead should post soon. I need to reread, but procrastinated.

Phase 3.1 Votes:

Didn’t Vote (3): Metal Sonic, Nanook, Erika Furudo

PHASE 3.2 WILL END 2018-12-19T17:00:00Z