7p (Over)

First, answers to questions:
I thought voting was a good idea because it would get reactions. (same thing for copy post from DS)
Andres asked many good questions, also he was scum in last The Forge so he is town here.

Nanook, are there any particular reason you think my vote is the scummiest among all of 3 votes? Why would you think that?

Btw, Nanook probably TMI’d Erika becuase why tf would he be amused with that post?

Erika seems good,

Beeboy shares the same concern with me yet he posted very little. I think he tried to gamesolve more in the last the forge (where he got lynched so maybe he is trying to fly under the radar?)

Mantis’ laziness and sheepiness seems town.

Questions:
Erika: why you did not consider that Beeboy was trying to pocket you?
Mantis: Why did you pick me to vote out of 3 voters?
Everyone: If there is only 1 scum between Nanook’s 2 townreads (Beeboy and Erika), who are they?
If there is only 1 scum between Mantis and Nanook, who are they?
If there is only 1 scum between MS and Andres, who are they?
If you think there might be 2 scum in one of these pairings, who are they?

Andres: Why did you ask MS about the votes?

ugh i still dont see a sure fire scum today. i’m so out of it this game. like i just feel bored. but replacing out is a suck. lets keep trying

the votes by beeboy and mantis are funny

i like erika for town

Alright so this game feels like it’s taking some shape.

@GTacc, I think Nanook was kidding about executing people in a particular order. And not to be too much of a downer but lynching Scum in this setup is hard. So, many people’s votes might end up on Town. I can’t say that it would help me tremendously if Nanook helped flip Town - it’s going to depend more on what rationale they use.

If I was Scum, I don’t know who my partner would be. I can tell you, it wouldn’t be Nanook. Distancing might work in some games, but in a game like this one, bussing your partner makes no sense to me. So him getting “Scum vibes about me” would be kind of silly from my partner. Also, I wouldn’t put my partner as my strongest Town Read, but you never know. I would imagine Erika wouldn’t either. If anybody is my partner, it would be MS, who directed most of their second post to me without engaging too much with anyone else.

If Beeboy is Scum, him clearing Erika in such an obvious way does not seem like the smartest move (if Erika is Beeboy’s Partner obviously). If for whatever reason either one of them flips Scum (particularly Erika) the other one would probably get lynched right after, so I doubt it.

@MetalSonic, I’m saying this game is different than the other two iterations of post limited games on the Site (the one I played had a Cop and less players). That’s all. So the approach will naturally be different.

@Nanook I’m with you as to the votes. I have a question for you - has there yet to be a game where you went yeah, Andres is definitely Town here?

@ErikaFurudo, I had a good laugh at your post. I hadn’t understood it at first but I definitely get it now. And no, no Freudian slip. I wanted to discourage any talk about the Switch so that we don’t give the Scum any way to discuss strategy. After all, they can only communicate through here. Interesting you Scum read Nanook’s declaration of how much time he would spend on the game, when he made the same statement in the last post limited version I played against him. So I don’t know if I would make a big deal out of it.

@beeboy, can you elaborate a bit more about what you’re seeing? Is Mantis the only person pinging you?

@Mantis, why do you think Beeboy is perceiving you this way? I have to admit, you don’t seem to care too much about the outcome of this game. I wouldn’t say your posts have been awkward - you just don’t seem engaged at all. When was the last time you blindly sheeped Nanook?

VOTE: Gtacc

Gtacc, you know that your opening is the opposite of what you’re agreeing with, right? I don’t like that.

Also, why would scumNanook be setting up for a D2 execution of town instead of D1? That doesn’t seem to make much sense.

Good feels about MS so far.

Andres, 30-45 minutes is the same amount of time I spent on last game, with the exception of the last couple posts of the game. Why don’t you share your own thoughts about early votes instead of waiting for me to share mine?

Erika, because I picked names out of a hat. Was curious what would happen.

That said, beeboy and gtacc looks like a decent team to me. With Andres as third choice.

Mantis reads weird to me, but I don’t think I want to execute there.

fugg I totally forgot about this and was pinged at work. See ya tomorrow friends.

VOTE: mantis

Still scum, have exam tomorrow so my post today and tomorrow will prolly be shit.

@beeboy what sounded weird? I dont believe you. VOTE: hearthstone beeboy

Phase 1.3 Votes:

GTacc (1): Nanook
Mantis (1): beeboy
beeboy (1): Mantis

Didn’t Vote (4): GTacc, Metal Sonic, Andresmvb, Erika Furudo

PHASE 1.4 WILL END 2018-12-14T17:00:00Z

Sorry, I don’t really have a time today but Andres is town, Nanook is scum, probably other one is between mantis/beeboy. Nanook, I already told my D1 vote was a random one and you know it is really hard to get 1 people more than 4 votes.
Your reason to vote me does not make any sense and you still haven’t told us why did you think Beeboy and Erika votes are townish.
This is scum hypocrisy.
VOTE: Nanook
Metal likes being scum so yeah he is probably a town here.

hi i got prodded again…

man i guess i am not paying much attention and that is sad :frowning:

for some reason i dont think andres is too towny this game… call it gut but i havent been paying attention much so it might be a blind guess? :confused:

erika is town i guess. nanook too?

mantis and beeboy are urgh. cant get a read off them

i forgot the last member of the game? was it urist? really cant remember a thing he has done. does that make him scummy?

see you all next phase

VOTE: urist

@Nanook, I was simply asking questions. I did share my thoughts - at the time, I said that if I absolutely had to, I would lynch amongst those that voted.

I don’t know whether Beeboy and GTacc are the Scum Team, but I don’t at all understand what is pinging you about my play. You also don’t seem to want to elaborate much.

However, if it weren’t for the fact that Beeboy is giving me the wrong vibes, I would be voting for you.

@Beeboy, I think you have Mantis all wrong, and your rationale for voting there is pretty poor, so I’m comfortable putting a vote on you and seeing what happens.

VOTE: Beeboy

@MetalSonic, can you actually try and contribute? GTacc asked me why it is that I only asked you about the votes. The answer is simple - because you are trying your best to not put any thoughts into the thread. Which I think is Scummy actually, since there’s definitely stuff to comment on, like Mantis and Beeboy clearly attacking each other.

My only TR (and not a particularly strong one) is Erika, and I’m slightly positive on GTacc and Mantis. But I’ve been fooled by GTacc before, so I’m being careful there. Btw, I think my vote answers one of your question GTacc.

Also, Nanook saying they have good feels about MS makes no sense to me. MS has barely said anything of any value. Not caring about a game is not the same thing as being relaxed about it (since you don’t have anything to hide), but what do I know. This is one of those games where it absolutely pays to try and survive D1 and avoid establishing any connections or attract much suspicion. MS could have at least tried to answer some of GTacc’s questions for example.

I also don’t know if it makes sense that I’m voting for someone that Nanook is SR when I’m skeptical of Nanook this game. I might change my vote next round if nobody is lynched.

So for now, from Towniest to Scummiest:

Erika
Mantis
GTacc
MS
Nanook/Beeboy

VOTE: Gtacc

The questions you ask are pretty pointless for the most part. “If you were scum, who would your partner be” is about the third most useless question I’ve seen.

I dunno how you get TMI out of me finding this amusing, but OK, if that’s the road you want to go down, go for it. Fwiw, actual TMI is almost always wayyyyyy more subtle than that.

Nothing about the way you’re going about this game makes much sense to me.

Andres
“I’m with you as to the votes. I have a question for you - has there yet to be a game where you went yeah, Andres is definitely Town here?”
That’s great, why not try offering up your own opinion instead of regurgitating others now? You still haven’t tried to get anything out of the initial or early votes, just asked other people their thoughts. Either stop pretending you care about them or do something to figure out where scum is and if they’re making an early vote or not.

Also, your response to Gtacc is pretty worthless garbage, but that’s not entirely your fault, there’s no way to answer that question that’s actually helpful and that’s on him, not you.

Mantis is lowkey climbing up my scum list, not gonna lie. Be nice to see more than a vote and go sometime.

Beeboy, I feel you on the exam time consumption. Solidarity my brother, solidarity.

Quoting in a locked thread is too time consuming for me rn.
phase 1.2 stuff:
“Also if Beeboy is scum, do you think he TMI’d Erika or tried to get a weird not-voting excuse on Erika and maybe WIFOM ?”
tmi’d if anything.
@Andresvmb The bitterness from that game is probs being projected onto nanook :ok_hand: Vote was rand.
@Nanook Why is gtacc’s phase one vote worse than mine or beeboy’s, or even Mantis’ lack of a rand vote?
@Mantis that post was bad, but you being Mantis is giving me pause.

1.3 stuff:
“Erika: why you did not consider that Beeboy was trying to pocket you?”
I fucks with Beeboy, it’s easier to read him this way.
“If there is only 1 scum between Nanook’s 2 townreads (Beeboy and Erika), who are they?”
neither
“If there is only 1 scum between Mantis and Nanook, who are they?”
Nanook probs
“If there is only 1 scum between MS and Andres, who are they?”
ms, andres is efforting hard enough that I’ll give him the win if he is wolfing. I question the legitimacy of this little questionnaire tbh.
“If you think there might be 2 scum in one of these pairings, who are they?”
gtacc+??? :thinking:
@MetalSonic Were you bored in superhero mafia too? Your scumgame give me the heebie jeebies, but burnout you is impossible to read one way or the other.
“what sounded weird? I dont believe you. VOTE: hearthstone beeboy”
:b:ad vote

I see myself voting in gtacc or nanook. Probs gtacc at this moment. I doubt both are wolves though, which would put the partner in Mantis and ms, with beeboy as a long shot unless I’m forgetting anyone. Remember to vote for the last phase!

I uh wasnt lynched in the last forge game for clarification. I think Andres is town this time.

Still clearing Erika.

VOTE: mantis still aggressively scum

Hi Andres, I’m not sure why Beeboy is perceiving me that way. I don’t feel like I’m talking weird, like he said - hence why I didn’t really believe him. Seems like something to say for a vote.

I’m engaged now since I actually remembered to write my post the night before, and not 2 seconds before deadline (or over oops), with a dying phone. As for sheeping Nanook, tbh it was just something easy to follow to see what might happen.

Gtaac, how come you said Beeboy shares the same concerns with you, but then put me as townish?

I picked you, for no reason at the beginning. Just something to get it started.

Not liking Beeboy at the moment, still. I’m a bit curious as to why people are putting Erika as town. Beeboy said lock town for her. Not sure if that was a joke though. @beeboy was it?

Andres looks like town I think, seems like his normal self.
MS seems okay too. Lazy town MS.

Nanook, not sure yet, but I did like his post 25. I kind of agree that I could potentially see a Gtaac beeboy team.

Erika also not sure. I’m not seeing anything that points overly town. Erika why did you have beeboy and Andres as town, but then you voted Andres? What are your thoughts on Gtaac?

Think that’s it for now.
Gonna refrain from voting now, because I would still like to see more before we officially end the day.

Phase 1.4 Votes:

Nanook (1): GTacc
beeboy (1): Andres
GTacc (1): Nanook
Mantis (1): beeboy

Didn’t Vote (3): Metal Sonic, Erika Furudo, Mantis

Note: Urist is not a player in this game.

PHASE 1.5 WILL END 2018-12-15T17:00:00Z

REMINDER THAT PHASE 1.5 IS THE LAST OF THE DAY.

MS, I can’t believe you forgot about me… :frowning: Why do you think Nanook is town? His reasonings to vote me does not make sense
Andres not scumreading MS fully seems that he is not an opportunistic scum, which seems good about him.
Nanook, you don’t understand the game or you are mafia, pointless questions is the point of the game since we don’t have any good information about anything (there are 5 posts at a day so IDK how can we find the mafia if we don’t do things like this)
Your vote on me and late case on me seems like cherrypicking that was done to me several times before by mafia so VOTE: Nanook

Mantis, I already explained why did I put Beeboy there, it was because he did better in last game we played.

By the look of things, I am going to die and you are probably seeing my role now.
IDK about Erika but they are probably fine

Maybe Beeboy is good and it is Mantis, idk. Mantis can be scum being afraid of getting lynched but beeboy keeps low posting even though he is a suspect. Mantis also asked a question that I already answered so they don’t care about actually gamesolve?
Nanook is def scum tho

Hello. Oops urist isn’t in this game. I thought he joins every game

I think nanook, mantis and Erika are very towny

Andres is kinda suspect still.

I’m also getting some Heebie jeebies from Gtacc NGL

I think scum might be andres and Gtacc.

I think beeboy flip a coin is town here.

VOTE: gtacc

I think @ErikaFurudo asked me a question. Well to answer you, in superhero mafia I was happy to be town but I was more interested in seeing what my magic innovation new superpower was. But then I got recruited by scum and that was sad cos I was conf town. Then when my scumpartner was bootass afk I went like “fuck it” and when he died I straight away surrendered cos mantis already called out the scumteam like a boss. So there it was

Okay, I don’t particularly appreciate Nanook characterizing my response to a question as “worthless garbage”, but I can see why the question itself is not a good one. After all, it’s not like the Scum Team are going to answer these questions with the right answer, and Town aren’t really adding much by answering them since the answer itself is of very little use. However, it might say more that certain people decided to ignore the questions, or otherwise question their validity. I’m thinking Beeboy and MS.

Also, in this setup, it’s much easier to avoid pissing people off and getting votes - so I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Nanook is probably Town. I think the probing is genuine, and the abrasive language definitely brings back some good ol’ memories.

@Nanook, I think your argument about GTacc is probably accurate. I didn’t see TMI from that response at all (particularly since I also found it amusing).

Also, I don’t regurgitate opinions. If I agree, I say so. And I do think there’s some value in that. As a side note, what do you think I was doing by asking people what they thought of the early votes? Just wasting time?

You also could have answered my question about whether you ever see me as Town. It’s not a hard one, and it’s not entirely worthless.

I still dislike Beeboy’s rationale for voting Mantis, and I think the tunneling is not helpful to Town. So I’m going to keep my vote there.

VOTE: Beeboy

I’m a lot less positive about GTacc than I was before - and this has more to do with the fact that I’m TR Nanook and Erika. But Erika is SR Nanook… yeah I’m a bit lost there.

And MS, really? Voting for a player that’s not even in the game? What is anyone supposed to make out of that? I’m going to agree with others in saying that this uninterested version of you might not be Scum, but people arriving at this conclusion shouldn’t make you feel good.

I explained why I TR Nanook now, but I haven’t done the same for Erika. And there, it’s mostly tone (beginning with the first post of the game), but I also appreciate that Erika made a list for example to explain how they are looking at things. Or the comment about how GTacc’s questionnaire was of questionable legitimacy. It’s that critical approach that I see as Town.

Btw, there’s something off about GTacc clearing me because I was Scum in the last iteration of this game. If the alignments are not picked by the Mod for each player but rather selected at random (and that’s an assumption I suppose), then you should never use that logic to clear me. Don’t know enough about how people usually go about deciding on alignments for players, but I would never make the assumption that a Mod would switch the alignment because they came out a certain way previously.

Updated list (Town to Scum):

Erika
Nanook
Mantis
MS
GTacc
Beeboy

VOTE: Andres

I was thinking we had 6 phases, but obviously was badly mistaken. Sloppy on my part and I apologize.

Kinda time crunched this one. Andres feels off—I’m not positive of it, but his positioning feels wrong to me. Gtacc and Mantis are my other scumreads.

Fingers crossed let’s hope for the best.