11p White Flag - OVER

It’s the impression I got from posts like #375 where you were saying you would hammer but then leading attention somewhere else (onto tw in fact). You did the “I would hammer buuut” thing a couple times actually. Plus the way you spoke to gtacc which seemed like trying to throw him a lifeline.

Clem vote was because I thought clem was scum. I don’t compare every single player when I vote, I’m not sure how you do it.

v interesting how you DON’T comment on the question i asked everyone there. was it or was it not a fair question?? duck is currently at L-1 and you’ve said nothing worthwhile on the subject beyond there being better people to lynch or whatever that means LOL.

and how several times you’ve dodged trying to make sense out of my posts but have nothing besides an ungodly hard on to lynch me as if i was the dedicated ml of the day

You’re not convincing anybody, elwood.

1 Like

What sort of lifeline was I throwing gtacc? Let’s get specific. I’ll wait. :popcorn:

:cry:

Votecount as of post #587

the_worst (4): Nanook, Andresvmb, tn5421, StarV
Elwood (1): Key
Key (1): Elwood
tn5421 (1): the_worst

Not Voting (2): ActionDan, Cantripmancer

sry I’m not gonna accomplish much until I’ve recovered from the flu

Why didn’t you pay any attention to my Duck vote yesterday when non-locktown Clem had one purpose he was born for: ending that day with a gtacc lynch? Zero commentary. Still zero. No hero.

Not the best look but I’d rather we flip 75% scum duck than 60% scum elwood

This is noise. I don’t think you’re going to stop scumreading me or change anyone’s mind regardless of how many questions you insist on making me answer and people aren’t interested in lynching you. pedit oh hi tn

So
VOTE: Cantrip

I’d prefer this, and there was at least support.

Please kill duck

This town is unworkable

VOTE: the_worst

if this goes to d3 and i flip town lynch key

2 Likes

@Ellibereth

Votecount as of post #594

the_worst (5): Nanook, Andresvmb, tn5421, StarV, Elwood
tn5421 (1): the_worst
Cantripmancer (1): Key

Not Voting (2): ActionDan, Cantripmancer

@the_worst has died, he was mafia.
@Key goes on an contemplative yearlong hike in shame, she was mafia.

The “We don’t live anywhere near North America” Mafia team loses.
The “We live in North America” Town WINS.

HAPPY JULY 4TH.
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

4 Likes

@tn5421
@Cantripmancer
@chesskid3
@the_worst
@GTacc
@Nanook
@Key
@Andresvmb
@Elwood
@ActionDan
@StarV