11p White Flag - OVER

More to the order of it’s not scummy from him if gtacc isn’t scummy i guess

Is cantrip a capable wolf?

The vote is peculiar. I think something more town intentioned describes a scenario where they scrolled down and decided the last wagon they saw as being the one their heart knew was right.

If they DID happen to read any of the thread it’s a complete coincidence. I think in either case it’s “needs more information”.

Gtacc: you were once willing to give a “last will” but now you’re remarking upon not self-hammering. Is there nothing more you really have to say? This gives the impression that you’re ghosting us here.

I thought this post was weird as well. Like Andres felt the need to defend voting in the bloc… when I said it wasn’t strange, but the basic idea of a group emerging had relevance when it came to gtacc’s unvote. From my experience Andres is a good wolf and I don’t think nerves would get the better of him, but it wasn’t a very helpful post.

you could just hammer it
if gtacc is town here he’s not helping or helpful to town so it’s still useful to delete the slot for information

granted fmpov he has much greater than rand chance to be scum, but i wont cry too much if this anti-town gtacc flips town

Hammering is tempting, but post 314 is alarm-bells tier for me. How do people feel about this duck post after my frequent attempts to look into him? I didn’t exactly get new material to consider from the Duck, and I re-evaled once already and reached no new conclusion.

That’s a great convo starter for tmrw I think.

Reasons to keep today going for me are

To be nice because we said 1 week deadlines and cantrip is behind

And key/Dan to interact

did… happen to NOT read any of the thread

ebwop

Scum love keeping matters unresolved.

So duck has trash reads, what else is new? Run out of the gate voting him tomorrow.

I wasn’t talking about the Duck’s reads. It’s that immediately after I made a whirlwind of posts his way, he remarks that he hopes that I will re-eval. Then proceeds to give me NOTHING relevant to what I was accusing him over, i.e. “what litmus test you [tn] failed in that moment”.

is there a problem with lynching the slip today and running out of the gate voting him for openwolfing tomorrow?

Because if the duck is scum, I read the scenario as gtacc being a townflip.

They’re independent scummy no?

Which is exactly why both lynches aren’t equal and why each one needs to be considered on their own merits.

I don’t get the impression that Duckling wants me to re-eval my read on gtacc and that comment had everything to do with him himself. My take away is that he wants to keep his head down and get this lynch through.

Por que no Los dos lmao

Beto?

2 Likes

Ahhh I see

lafftrak.opus