11p White Flag - OVER

Or bottomtown

It’s a common dichotomy scum use - rather than lambast one player (and thus have to be responsible for that read for the rest of the game) they say “scum within” and consider the work done. Look at what happened here - you went to bat against tn, and I think that’s in part because of the duckling’s posts.

This is a common tactic I use as scum (although I would like to think I’m more sneaky about it). I press against a weak point and let the town kill itself. Yeah - that would presume both you and tn are town, but I’m not doing that. I’m simply remarking that I didn’t like the Duckling’s initial vote change onto tn. Everything else not exactly being complimentary to a scumcase on Duckling, but you sure shouldn’t be using these reasons to townread him either.

I’m not TRing tom for that, I’m saying it’s NAI. I get what you’re saying, but…I disagree that it’s something to scum read for on its own. Like, sure, scum will do that, but I think town falls into that trap too fairly often, and the fact that tom voted and pushed rather than just throwing out “hey maybe there’s scum in those two”…and voted TN, where there weren’t their votes IIRC wjen there were votes on me…I don’t think that especially looks like the scummy version :woman_shrugging:

Town wake up

I’m awake!

kinda waiting on a reeval from Elwood ngl

{tw}
{clem, andres, dan}
{gtacc, key, elwood, star, cantrip}
{tn, ck3}

one of the worst reads lists I’ve read in awhile

1 Like

if someone wants to towncase tn for me rather than vaguely stating derptunnelling is within his town meta I’d appreciate it

Yeah we aren’t going to mislynch tn and you’re dreaming if you think I’m happening so

1 Like

Feel p good about my townreads

:pensive:

I mean sure clem is town

Congrats

Dan needs to work harder to earn a town read and you giving it to him for what he has done is ???

Andre’s too

My readlist is bad yet you’re shading my townreads for… activity levels…

:thinking:

Not for activity levels.

They arent outside their scumranges and I think they’d agree with that

@Ellibereth can we get a tier maker here

“Hasn’t done enough” is different than “hasn’t posted enough.”

@the_worst would like your thoughts on gtacc please and thank you

What sort of expectations do you have?

I can understand tn but why CK?