11p White Flag - OVER

VOTE: the_worst

lol mb

Kinda thought duck was town on a gtacc scumflip but this only hedges on that comment he made telling me to re-eval. I don’t wanna write another wall on it but I felt like he completely passed me by after I read up on chesskid’s request and told me re-eval. Large part of my d1 scumread was based on that comment but my perception was that he wanted me to re-eval my read on him, not on gtacc, so if I did re-eval him it would only be natural that my vote fall onto gtacc.

Then again, he never responded and has been lurking/blank voting since.

Thanks Dan. Are you voting anywhere?

#348 onwards?
It actually looks super awkward, especially on gtacc’s part, and more like bussing than it doesn’t

Did you mean a different section?

Also, I don’t know that the entire Scum Team starts a counterwagon to GTacc, but it’s kind of sad that GTacc, Duck and Cantrip where all on TN at the end of D1.

Yo Key your vote is still on me

but passing the ball back and forth is kind of boring when people can’t be fucked enough to at least give it a WWE cheer

Not really interested in a worst lynch today over someone in Elwood, Cantrip and Dan

the complacency here could mean lurkerscum that can’t be bothered to defend themselves

v unsexy idea

Yeah I know it is, why are you so fixated on where my vote is at every moment

Well if you think I was bussing you can push me, but you’re wasting your time. I could have disagreed with Chess or ignored it - instead I re-emphasized the slip and placed a vote down. And was always comfortable staying there. If you think someone bussed, it was Elwood way before me. But anyway. You do you.

@StarV can you get on The_Worst? I think we need more votes there.

because you seem less concerned about the motives people on the sidelines may have than i am

You’re not really on my list to lynch today whereas Elwood is, but I don’t think that section clears you and pointing it out makes it look pretty artificial. I suspect ignoring the gtacc wagon means he gets lynched anyway so not sure why you’d do that as scum, it puts you in a bad place. So does disagreeing if he goes down, which is why I think scum bussed

Stop trying to make more mls available plz, it’s kinda pathetic the way you’re going about it

I’m not sure how this relates to all the posts you’ve made about my vote in particular from when it was on ck when you first started posting

I would also say that Elwood as Scum probably makes a different post together with this vote. This isn’t hard and fast but the lengthy posting before hammering and then this just seems like unsure Town. Scum already knows at that stage that GTacc is done. So I wouldn’t have bothered with all that. Town cred and all.

Hmm. The hammer timing came across as scummy to me, so it looks like playing it up

apparently you only want to comment on this when i bring it up directly to you

okay

ck vote was uninspired because you fluffed through the rest of day. i was mistaken on the wrongvoting (‘chesskid jokingly soft claimed scum’ thereby wrongvoting) assertion. whatev.

why clem over duck?

:brain::brain::brain::brain::brain:

remind me again how i was defending gtacc. i feel like this may tie into the hammer timing assertion :muscle:

VOTE: The_worst