11p White Flag - OVER

L-1
Game throwing game

@Key @Elwood @ActionDan tn is scum vote him

You guys have to lynch 2 scum and gonna have 2 mislynches
Scum parked their votes on me so it’s a good palce to start

Yeah I agree. But good thing you couldn’t put me in some narrow POE given all the bad posts from others hahaha

*lose after 2 mislynches

@Andresvmb are you realizing you have put me to L-1

Yes.

Why

I think you completely screwed up your response to the Role PM question. I’m thinking of how I went about it having forgotten that we didn’t get Role PM’s (and I’m in a few games so I was only starting to make notes), and the way you responded to it is literally never possible unless you actually received a PM. Or well, it could be the biggest derp moment in Town history but I somehow doubt it. Either way, I don’t see how we move away from it.

Oof you guys don’t understand from jokes just like people at MU

I got killed because I claimed scum in my last game there

As town

Ok I can see where are nanook and ck coming from but the votes after them are oof

See you’re not helping yourself. You’ve literally said in #353 that you’ve made mistakes as Town that have gotten you lynched. So how come you can only see CK’s and Nanook’s POV?

I wasn’t lynched, I was dayvigged by scum

I was going to say that you should be dayvigged for comparing us to people at MU but then I realized it’s a friendly game so I shouldn’t do that.

3 Likes

I was hoping to not get kicked because I compared you guys to the MU

Elli anger translator says:

I fucking hate degens from up country.

2 Likes

Chess are you still side eyeing duck?

Between the two “come in and ignore the possible slip” players I think cantrip was a scummier avoidance tbh.