11p White Flag - OVER

you’re not baiting elli into running regex checks on votecounts, just stop

I’d rather kill “I won’t talk about anyone except tn” duck tbh

Between the two, I think Cantrip is the more likely Scum. However, I won’t argue too hard against lynching Duck - he’s at the bottom of my pyramid too.

Cantrip has 3 posts, two of which is them complaining about being in multiple games and the third one where I’m being shamed over a completely silly comment at the beginning of the game, and which makes a whole host of incredible assumptions. Yeah, I want to lynch there.

I kinda feel like today is our best bet to figure the game out, but I’m too tired and distracted to fight much.

So yeah, sure, let’s do cantrip, but I feel there’s a good chance he’s just kinda lazy/overgamed town. I think duck/Elwood/dan should be the others considered in future days if it’s not cantrip.

You mean me :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s way easier to just manually fix than interpret overly ambiguous votes

Kind of just skimmed recently but reading up atm

fuck regex in general

I’m with you here. I’m re-reading and I’m thinking Duck almost always flips Scum actually. So maybe we should just vote there. Cantrip does not have enough posts for me to be completely certain that it’s Scum - it could just be lost Town.

UNVOTE

VOTE: The_worst

@tn5421 @StarV let’s do this first.

It uses it a little already though

The reads list around the time GTacc slipped is way bad.

People’s thoughts on Andres?

he’s town

Why? That flip and ask for people to join him didn’t look town to me.

Key let’s do the more obvious before you focus on me - look at my interaction with GTacc around my vote and tell me that’s W/W.

I think the bigger point is that it’s a bizarre comment on cantrip’s part to make when there’s scum day talk. Andres could have said something in scumchat about it. The only win for scum!Andres there involves not playing, and yes, the laugh was awkward. I’d call it townie or neutral because he ‘played’.

VOTE: the donald

1 Like