11p Arsonists (1, 7)

pretty sure there isn’t a world where at least one of tn or josh isn’t scum so i’m guaranteed one last lynch to find a partner for either or

I think there’s an interesting dynamic going on. I think Nanook is hiding hard behind Josh, who is driving mislynches left and right. If we flip Josh and he’s Town, I’m pretty sure we lose. If Nanook is Scum and that was a conscious decision, then we’re in deep trouble.

From a giving town a chance to win perspective, no I shouldn’t be because I’m town. Vote logic is bunk if both wagons are town, you should know this. Scum are more likely to spread out, but that’s nowhere near a hard and fast rule.

1 Like

doesn’t feel nanook is encouraging josh more as tunneled into his read. feels rather authentic and as josh pointed out earlier, nanook doesn’t have to drive it so hard as town

Maybe. But I think you are all underestimating Nanook here. And Nanook was on Dan D1 who I have no intention of lynching and is very unlikely Scum, and Dusk.

dude don’t push random shit to avoid being lynched. you know as well as i do you’ve avoided lynch to one confirmed town counterwagon, a ds flash wagon, and a dan town wagon who i’m pretty sure is town. flipping the counterwagon is 100% the standardized play, none of your bullshit. if you’re town, don’t lie to me.

i’ll hear you out. josh flipping town could implicate the nanook man, but even then, i think i always lynch tn first. do you disagree.

How am I driving mislynches ??? Dusk gave me NO CHOICE. I fucking hate this narrative. I tried engaging him at least 10 times, and he refused to even respond me, since post 97. DS you can blame on me if you want since its self pres, but fuck that bullshit. I had 0 choice but to scum read him. I didn’t even fucking vote him until near EoD, and I didn’t hard push his lynch until he declared a 1v1.

1 Like

also technically a fair point is that josh isnt driving lynches so nanook defending him as scum only works for later towncred and/or sowing dissent within creating 1v1’s composed of town

You didn’t have to engage him to hear some of us out when we were telling you that he was likely Town. You could have just hard ignored him. Dan and I both agreed that Dusk was Town. Dan put him in a never lynch pile, and I clearly said he’s done this as Town before and sounds like Town.

Fuck off, no. Because that’s garbage. VOTE LOGIC DOES NOT MATTER IF THERE ARE NO WAGONS ON WOLVES. That’s not a fucking case.

1 Like

vote logic applies if there are votes

hence the term
watch this
vote logic

Doesn’t matter. He votes at LyLo, and we lose. Also makes the game unplayable for me, and frankly, I omgussed and thought he had a chance to be scum from how terrible his tunnel was. I regret the DS kill, I don’t regret the Dusk kill at all.

I do agree this probably clears Dan, though.

1 Like

day 1 you drive two wagons, decide on 1.
they either flip scum or town.
shoot the counterwagon if town or decide if clear based on wagon movement.
counterwagon either flips town or scum or another lynch was found on counterwagon’s lynch if cleared.
if cc flips town then you look off both wagons or people pulling for both. more tricky in this scenario

this is in general standard play. i don’t know what nonsense you’re trying to put across here

i cant do this for another game day

1 Like

i think if you want to have more fun in mafia you should in general remove the emotion from your play

Thinking I’m scum here is objectively bad and you should be ashamed of yourself Andres.

If for no other reason than that I put you in the towncore you should be TRing me here. And there are other reasons so.

Fuck this “he’s hiding!” Bullshit, I hunt collaboratively, that’s how I play when I have someone I’m 99% sure is town. You should know this tbh.

I’m pretty sure you’re town. Do better.

probably you too

we’ve reached a junction in the game where everything needs to be considered and reconsidered. nobody is bad for being cautious or for exploring different avenues.

can you guys just chill out? like lol, you wouldn’t say any of this to anyone in real life, so why are you taking yourself so seriously here. it isn’t worth it

Lol, I’ve said basically all of this in FtF mafia before, so. :woman_shrugging:

Tbf it probably helps when you can hear my tone.

i don’t care lol. just solve the game and leave everything else at the door