Well I’m like

Nanook / Andres
M2H
Dan
KTS
StarV / tn
GTacc
Dusk

I would put GTacc at bottom, the split right above, and Dusk slightly above. But fundamentally we’re not all that different. Adjusting for my prior view of you of course.

How has StarV developed over the months I’ve been gone? He’s posted some genuine sounding things today.

StarV is good at sorting people out. That’s my view. Yeah, he’s still lazy. And is also in it for the fun of it and perhaps winning is not the highest priority. But I have seen him do an excellent job at sorting games out. So if he’s trying to lynch between Tn/DS at EOD, and they’re both Town, then I would argue that’s pretty damning.

is it abnormal for him to hard defend me (vote anybody except me) -> hard tunnel me? that’s a big hangup I have on him.

I don’t know that I can answer this. I’ll leave it for others to chime in.

Votecount as of post #963

GTacc (3): Andresvmb, tn5421, Nanook
Josh (2): StarV, Duskfall98
Killthestory (1): GTacc
tn5421 (1): M2H

Not Voting (3): Killthestory, Josh, ActionDan

easy path my ass

Somebody legit go look through tn’s posts and tell me he doesn’t sound off

Kinda odd how that’s what you choose to disagree with in that quote lmao.

i’ve been putting work into the game when it matters. whether you want to push me on a case of consequentialism is up to you

1 Like

kind of odd how you keep splitting hairs over a single post but :man_shrugging:

Why did you vote somebody in the town core for most people

why do people keep asking me questions about how other people think

i truly do not care what general consensus is

Dusk is not in the town core for most people

@Killthestory what reads list did you send elli

i rnged it LOL

okay loser what are your reads now then

i feel like there’s a wolf in the top two contending wagons otherwise it would have been

Tx3 v Tx3

whether it’s dan or starv, i’m not feeling duskfall because blind and bellicose tunneling is his town mo iirc. andre has had some pretty good thoughts as well, and nanook and you are interconnected. unless nanook is going for the hard pocket through excessive tmi which idk ab.

tn is the only nonvoter present during the contending wagons before they built up solely into dan v josh that could be scum aside from me on his flippant and excessive fence sitting. i’ll give that one time.

m2h and gtacc are in the equally useless tier and one of them should attempt to do more than idle statements or idle questions

This game is giving me a headache