11p Arsonists (1, 7)

Cause they are.

We are not studying in order to know what virtue is, but to become good, for otherwise there would be no profit in it.

if you can read my posts from yesterdayā€™s eod and still vote me iā€™m not sure what to do with you lmao

I think jokes and levity in large doses is hard for scumGtacc to fake but I think he can do it in smaller doses fine.

ok they are UNVOTE

Like if he were in the 40-60 range rn Iā€™d say gtacc is probably town on tone, but at 19 I think he can fake that fine.

1 Like

around 1 min left i realized that iā€™d ride or die on you being there and decided to off an unknown. ds just happened to be there at the time

I agree. His early snap read has run dry heā€™s in my wolf pool here if that wasnā€™t clear in my post.

1 Like

I think gtacc mostly makes sense with tn as a partner yeah?

Man if thatā€™s the scum team and we had 3 town wagons D1ā€¦lmao

wait are there actually masons or am i tripping

gtacc tn is a whack team with how they played EoD

1 Like

Yeah man thereā€™s masons everywhere. Me and dusk, me and Andres, me and josh. Iā€™m like a mason magnet.

Who else would it be though? Him and star burying ds?

tn likeā€¦ tried to bury gtacc. like randomly, when he wasnā€™t even in consideration. thatā€™s a super weird w/w interaction

I guess I need to read EOD closer I was mostly focused on wtf why is ds dead tbh.

I guess? But I voted DS first and the other option was me so thereā€™s no incentive to do that unless they think they can kill me later, which is risky if you know me haha

unless it was like

gtacc Star and they were worried GTacc was going over? Or GTacc KTS, etc.

but star was like the only vote on GTacc so even that doesnā€™t really work. and him and tn tried to flash wagon gtacc, lol

Fuck this is just gonna be a hard game isnā€™t it

I gotta get to work Iā€™ll give myself a headache with this later. Gtacc makes sense as scum imo but fuck if he has a partner that makes sense outside of, like, dan maybe? But wasnā€™t he voting for him before the scramble? Ugh.

It is, because you (and possibly me) have a wolf in your town core.