11p Arsonists (1, 7)

For anybody who wants to call my EoD vote on DS scummy: as wolf I think I always just bury Dan there in my limited time, it would be easy enough (I think) and the votes were around. Ignore wifom though, lets look at whats provable! 8 minutes or so before deadline, I’m given the choice of cfding to GTacc, low activity, in most people’s PoE’s, and a couple online people who had expressed a want to save me. Instead I vote DS 5 minutes before deadline, because for some reason he’s who I had in my head as a good kill. I didn’t want to lead a lynch, because I had no wolf reads, but rolling over and dying voting nobody (lol) or Dan (who I no longer wolf read) is throwing. I didn’t even push or case DS either, and it got 4 votes. At best, 1 of those votes and me are the wolves, so at least 2 townies agreed it was a fine vote.

• I don’t know why I thoughti t was a good vote, when it flipped green I felt dumb, but it is what it is.

Tbh I’m probably putting too much blame on you and gtacc and not enough on josh…but, like, if josh flips scum I would be really really stunned. I just don’t see that happening.

Tbh I really want dan to be scum because this game is a fuckton harder, josh is 100% right about that, but yeah it’s getting harder to think that.

You should probably town read that wall because I gave the same kill pool as you and I wrote it before. :man_shrugging:

I don’t know if Dan scum ever adopts that tone, I really don’t. I am somewhat confident I’ll be able to firmly sort @ActionDan and @Duskfall98 today.

Ugh. And does KTS make sense if dan isn’t scum? Honestly not sure tbh. I think gtacc still does, I think what probably seemed at the time like a throwaway lol vote that ended up being actually meaningful is not outside his range.

UNVOTE

If it’s gtacc idfk for partners. Star maybe, I guess, but both scum on the ds wagon seems…weird. Tn maybe he hasn’t really towntelled afaik.

I have a sinking feeling I need to re-evaluate both my M2 and Dan reads but I really don’t want to.

@Duskfall98 still confident in M2 town?

I just wanna throw this up one last time because when I saw the EoD discussion on why I’m wolf was basically “1v1 with Dan”, that annoyed me. I was voting another party, Nanook suggested the vote, I agreed. And it was PoE for both of us. So no @Andresvmb it was not me “deflecting blame”, it was pointing out this was never even a 1v1 in the first place and how it got painted like that is fucking weird.

I looked back at popcorn, go do that.

Oh, and dusk is still in my town core and it’d take a metric fuckton to move him out. That start of game from him just read so purely townie to me it’s hard for me to see him as scum.

KTS is a good wolf so I’m not clearing him. A bad wolf would be town for his analysis yesterday, though, which is still town points.

Get him on the same page as you then. You can’t have one of your 3 real town reads tunnelling another mate, so either you’re wrong and I’m wolf or he’s wrong and I’m town u gotta sort that out.

@Nanook @Andresvmb U are both claiming masons right now? Just checking boxes.

I’m working on it!

Looked for gtacc scum in a popcorn game only saw him as town? Which game was it?

Yeah don’t see Andres as scum here. You/Andres/dusk are my nigh impenetrable towncore tbh

Just need to get Andres and dusk to get their heads out of their asses.

LOL Popcorn Mafia gtacc was town here and i was gonna say his play seems super similar… but i thought this was a scum game i remembered elli shooting him. christ.

1 Like

if you can read my posts from yesterday’s eod and still vote me i’m not sure what to do with you lmao

VOTE: Duskfall

@Andresvmb @Duskfall98

I’m gonna put it like this. You should basically never think me and josh are partners, because there are multiple ways a Josh/Nanook scum team might play but this ain’t one of them. So knowing we’re not partners, if you’re TRing me (which I think you both are), then you should trust my josh read here. I don’t always have a confident read on him but when I do it’s usually right and I do right now. This is just town josh. So FYPOV either I’m town and you should trust my read, or I’m scum…and you should still trust my read because we’re never partners here. Either way, josh is town, you get one post to adapt to reality, then it’s set in stone and we’re moving on, case closed end of discussion.

Tl;dr: Josh is town, I’m locking him in, you need to sheep me on this because I’m right.

why are you pinging those two like they’re confirmed town

Lmao you made me skim a game for nothing, you fucking asshole