11p Arsonists (1, 7)

And I’m increasingly thinking dan is town, so :woman_shrugging:

Yeah I think my confident towncore is down to 4 including me now, lol.

well

@StarV

yesterday you posted that either I’m right on Dan and he’s wolf, or wrong and I’m wolf. and went on about how one of us is wolf.

then you spent all of EoD sheeping every wagon not-me. As in, you voted GTacc before even I did, trying to save me. i could acccept you reevaluated us as TvT

however, day 2 you entered hard pushing me. which means you didn’t reevaluate as town. so maybe you could make the case that you wanted to give me a chance to hit scum first… but you voted GTacc before I did for a half second, and had stayed on him when I expressed unwillingness to lynch him. And then you flash sheeped me on DS and stayed for EoD.

show me the continuity of your thoughts? Because the tldr from my pov is you tried to hard save me day 1, to hard push me day 2.

One thing about M2 is that he did fight the TR and I associate that as him being scum…but, like, I don’t know if that applies in this specific context with dusk and his history.

Can be seen as self pres, though self pressing onto me would have always been the smarter play as wolf I think.

I think I’m the most reasonable wagon for anyone who town reads you, so I’m not going to argue this.

VOTE: StarV

I’m reasonably confident town includes: ActionDan, Andresvmb, Nanook and Duskfall

porquois

Your kill pool is wrong.

VOTE: Josh

Read my tag and then unvote, ffs.

The issue is, any explanation that I offer is going to be a partial explanation, which is simply more likely to lead to my mislynch. The combination of factors short time span to make a decision certainly lead to some issues in continuity, but I’m not too concerned about that because I still think it was the right play for me to be able to read the game more fluidly.

I’m feeling good about my vote, and I think you should too (if I’m wrong - but if I’m wrong, you’re also wrong).

Wait, so you believe that Town started a flash wagon to save Josh because they’re both Town, right after the wagon on Dan disintegrated? Either Dan is Scum, or Josh is. I’m reading Dan as Town. Ergo, my vote.

I don’t feel awesome about any of my scumreads tbh but I feel really good about three of my TRs and those should be sheeped. This game is hard enough as it is let’s not make it even harder.

there’s only two wolves in the game. that’s not nearly enough momentum without some convinced town

this not to talk about the games where town just self destruct and scum watch

Anybody who decided EOD that DS was a good lynch should be in the POE. I understand Josh partly doing it for survival. But if he really was threatening not to play for 6 months, and was loudly complaining about game throwing, he should have let himself be lynched and let it all out there. That wagon was not pure. And I’m not going to stick my head in the sand.

1 Like

I’m pushing 2 of the 3 who voted with me. I did not tunnel DS, all I did was literally one post that was a naked vote…

You don’t have a leg to stand on. Of course you’re pushing those who followed you there - trying to argue anything different would be ridiculous. But I had CLEARLY stated that I thought DS was Town. If I could see it, so could you.

go fuck yourself tbh

Honestly, I think with all the town reads that are out there, each player should only have 1 or 2 REALISTIC votes today that “solve” the game from their angle… (obviously, this doesn’t prevent their own town reads from being wrong, so it’s not an auto solve - hence the quotes)